OT Good vibes needed

Old April 21st 04, 07:12 AM
Shirley Shone

Default OT Good vibes needed

Today I am preparing for the stress test and radio active test on my
heart tomorrow. I have mentioned before it has serious risks to me.

I cannot have any tea, coffee, chocolate, bananas or anything with
caffeine in it from now on until after the test.

I have had a rough night. Before I went to bed my stomach was churning
and producing so much acid that it was refluxing in my gullet and
burning.
At midnight the pain was so bad it was hard to define whether or not it
was my stomach or my heart. Medication does not seem to be working.
What little sleep I got was done sitting up.

I would like to take some good vibes with me in the morning.
Love
Shirley

--
Shirley Shone

Old April 21st 04, 07:56 AM
Valerie

Today I am preparing for the stress test and radio active test on my
heart tomorrow. I have mentioned before it has serious risks to me.

I would like to take some good vibes with me in the morning.

You got it Shirley. Good luck!! I hope you can withstand the tests safely.
((((((((Shirley))))))))

Valerie
http://www.valeriebeads.com
RCB FAQ: http://www.valeriebeads.com/FAQ.html
Check out my site for the RCB Member Links! E-mail me for details on
submission!

Old April 21st 04, 08:02 AM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, Shirley.... (((((hugs))))) Lots of soothing, loving vibes coming your
way. I hope the test goes okay for you. We love you!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 21st 04, 11:18 AM
Linda2

Shirley,

I am sending you calming and healthy vibes, and holding you in my heart
today.

Love,

Linda2

Old April 21st 04, 01:41 PM
Karen_AZ

Good Vibes, Shirley! I wish you could be here, because Mike does those tests
so I'd know you'd be in the best hands possible. G I hope they treat you
as well as he treats his patients. And I hope the results are good news.

KarenK

Old April 21st 04, 02:35 PM
Margie

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 07:12:00 +0100, Shirley Shone
wrote:

I would like to take some good vibes with me in the morning.

Takes mine with too, please.

good vibes

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old April 21st 04, 04:21 PM
Beth

You are in my prayers, Hon! Remember you are surrounded with love!
beth

I would like to take some good vibes with me in the morning.

OT Good vibes needed... Jalynne Beads 12 November 23rd 03 03:40 PM
Good vibes needed S. Burwash Beads 24 September 2nd 03 09:34 PM
Good vibes needed Kandice Seeber Beads 12 August 7th 03 09:51 PM
Good Luck Vibes needed please Beadbimbo Beads 5 August 3rd 03 04:27 PM