Paducah winners

Old April 24th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
allisonh

Default Paducah winners

KJ wrote:
http://www.americanquilter.com/shows...st/winners.php

Since we all can't be there, here are the winners. I do wish I could see
them in person....or at least larger on my computer screen!

Lovely!! Thanks for the link!
Allison
Old April 25th 08, 10:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

Sharon Schamber has a close up of some of her quilting on:

http://sharonschambernetwork.com/mot...rth/index.html

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. wrote:
Kathyl, if you use Outlook Express there is a little thingy in the
bottom right hand corner to increase the size. I just tried it on one
quilt photo at 150% and it worked.

Leslie & The Furbabies in Mo.- still trying to get out of here to drive
to Paducah!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old April 25th 08, 12:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Oh, good grief, Sally!
You did have to post that just at the coffee break between my finishing
the time I allowed for practising my FM, and starting it on the piece
g As if I didn't feel as 'unconfident' as possible before!

Oh my, what absolutely exquisite work. It is so very beautiful. I wish
.... ...
..
In message , Sally Swindells
writes
Sharon Schamber has a close up of some of her quilting on:

http://sharonschambernetwork.com/mot...rth/index.html

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)

Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old April 25th 08, 12:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Jaw-dropping. I don't even know how such things can be possible.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
Remember that when you leave this earth,
you can take nothing you have received,

Old April 25th 08, 02:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Absolutely, Karen. Nor do I. It really doesn't seem achievable even in
the imagination, let alone with needle and thread. What a wonderful
piece of wonder; and what a wonderful heritage Sharon S. is laying down.
I know she is not alone - there are other great quilters - like Diane
Gaudynski - but Sharon's work just seems in another plane.
..
In message zujQj.135676$yE1.104392@attbi_s21, "Karen, Queen of
Squishies" writes

Old April 25th 08, 02:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

My brain can't even go there. She's on a whole other planet. It certainly
is beautiful!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old April 25th 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

And did you notice the amazing edge of the quilt with the loopies and
knots??? My word!!!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

.

Old April 25th 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

She certainly lets out all the stops!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old April 25th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

I saw that. Manomanoman.

How's your wrist?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old April 26th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Patti wrote:

Absolutely, Karen. Nor do I. It really doesn't seem achievable even in
the imagination, let alone with needle and thread. What a wonderful
piece of wonder; and what a wonderful heritage Sharon S. is laying down.
I know she is not alone - there are other great quilters - like Diane
Gaudynski - but Sharon's work just seems in another plane.
.
In message zujQj.135676$yE1.104392@attbi_s21, "Karen, Queen of
Squishies" writes
Jaw-dropping. I don't even know how such things can be possible.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

I agree. My dream would be to take a class from Diane Gaudynski; I think
she's amazing. I'll be taking a class from Sharon Schamber at camp this
summer, but I have no illusions about someday producing anything as
detailed and exquisite as she already has. G

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net

Houston Winners Marcella Peek Quilting 20 November 7th 07 10:04 PM
Paducah winners Marcella Peek Quilting 4 May 9th 07 11:51 PM
Birmingham UK Winners Mike Abram Quilting 3 August 30th 06 09:55 AM
Paducah Winners teleflora Quilting 26 May 1st 06 10:21 PM
Paducah Winners! Marcella Peek Quilting 28 April 30th 05 09:33 PM