Paducah winners

Old April 23rd 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default Paducah winners

http://www.americanquilter.com/shows...st/winners.php

Since we all can't be there, here are the winners. I do wish I could see
them in person....or at least larger on my computer screen!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old April 23rd 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Wowie kazowie.

Thanks!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
Remember that when you leave this earth,
you can take nothing you have received,

Old April 23rd 08, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Oh my. Thanks, Kathyl. Polly

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
Wowie kazowie.

Thanks!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old April 23rd 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Kathyl, if you use Outlook Express there is a little thingy in the bottom
right hand corner to increase the size. I just tried it on one quilt photo
at 150% and it worked.

Leslie & The Furbabies in Mo.- still trying to get out of here to drive to
Paducah!

Old April 24th 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Well, darnit! I do use Outlook Express and I can get the icons in the upper
left to appear, but not the bottom right. This computer can drive me
bonkers sometimes.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old April 24th 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

I mean Internet Explorer....... OE is my email program. I tried it on
Firefox and didn't get it larger either. Rats.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old April 24th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Yeah- I meant Internet Explorer. Sheesh! But I was able to look at every
quilt at 150% and one I had to go to 400% so I could really inspect it up
close and personal! VBG

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old April 24th 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article SSNPj.133380$yE1.100536@attbi_s21,
"KJ" wrote:

http://www.americanquilter.com/shows..._contest/winne
rs.php

Since we all can't be there, here are the winners. I do wish I could see
them in person....or at least larger on my computer screen!

Gorgeous! So many of the names of the quilt makers are very familiar!.
The Best of Show was in Houston last year -- that's one amazing quilt!
Thanks for posting this, Kathyl.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old April 24th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

That was fun! Thanks!
Roberta in D

"KJ" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
http://www.americanquilter.com/shows...st/winners.php

Since we all can't be there, here are the winners. I do wish I could see
them in person....or at least larger on my computer screen!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Houston Winners Marcella Peek Quilting 20 November 7th 07 10:04 PM
Paducah winners Marcella Peek Quilting 4 May 9th 07 11:51 PM
Birmingham UK Winners Mike Abram Quilting 3 August 30th 06 09:55 AM
Paducah Winners teleflora Quilting 26 May 1st 06 10:21 PM
Paducah Winners! Marcella Peek Quilting 28 April 30th 05 09:33 PM