OT useless silly

Old December 16th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

Default OT useless silly

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:45:48 -0600, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

You can go to http://ww2.howmanyofme.com and see how many people there are
with the same name you have. We have no idea why anyone would care or why
anyone would bother to gather and sort such information. For reasons totally
obscure to me, there is only one Polly Esther.

There are 32 people with my combined name n the country.
32 with my husbands name, I hope the 32 with mine aren't all married
to the 32 with his!

26 of our kiripet
5 of DD1
DD2 does not exist
DD3 is one of a kind

I'm sure DD2 will be distraught to find she is an imaginary person.
Her bank and credit card companies will probably be downright
hysterical.

NightMist

--
Come to the dark side.
We have cookies.
Old December 16th 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

None of me either Jack. I did call the auto club the other day
and a 'taria' answered the phone. She spells hers different.
I have come across 3 or 4 others with my name but I don't think
any were spelled the same way.
Taria

There are none of me.

There is also no Zaphod Beeblebrox. Where have you people *been*?

And no Ford Prefect. It *was* surprising that nobody had the first
name "Ford".

But reassuringly, there are six people in the US called Jesus Christ,
nobody called either Satan or Beelzebub, Condoleezza Rice doesn't
exist and there's only one Dick Cheney. We've got him outnumbered.

Old December 16th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon Harper

Funnily enough there are 423 of me.

http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes awhile to load)
quicker)

Old December 16th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

One more of you than of me.
According to these folks there is no Ragmop Sandy.
I'm just a figment ...or pigment... of my own imagination.
What do they know?!

8-

Ragmop/Sandy

Old December 16th 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Val

Apparently whoever was whacking away to break the mold to assure us of only
one Polly was just too tuckered out to get a whack at yours. However, look
on the bright side.......after there's been talk of any covertly heinous
stash raids you can always say......"hey, it could have been 423 others, why
point the finger at me?!?" Be very indignant and wipe the chocolate off the
corners of your mouth though, it will add to your credibility )

Val

u...

Old December 16th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Johanna Gibson

wrote:

You can go to http://ww2.howmanyofme.com and see how many people there are
with the same name you have. We have no idea why anyone would care or why
anyone would bother to gather and sort such information. For reasons totally
obscure to me, there is only one Polly Esther.

There are 31 people named Johanna Gibson in the US, but I'm willing
to bet there is only one named that in Scotland.

-- Jo in Scotland
Old December 16th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
D Curtis

I know just how you can prove that you are real. Send each person who
questions if you exist or not a lovely FQ. No need to send me one, I
already know you're real, and something else to boot.
Di

http://duet.etsy.com

Old December 16th 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KittyG

Hmmm....This is only a listing of statistical probabilities given how common
the first name and surname tend to be. Not actually how many there are.

Statistically, no one in the U.S. has my name, including me.

What would be the statistical probability the IRS would buy into that?

--
KittyG

~kitty in phx~

http://community.webshots.com/user/kittykatchee

Old December 16th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

I "KNOW" you exist cause I got a hug from you in real live person time in
Houston.

Butterfly (From one non-existent to another--no first, no last, no maiden,
and there are a LOT of P..'s that live in the state of MI last I knew)

Old December 16th 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Phyllis Nilsson

Not sure where he went, but my husband, who is sitting 20 feet from me,
seems to have disappeared for the United States according to these folks,
while there are 5 of me.

Polly Esther wrote:

You can go to http://ww2.howmanyofme.com and see how many people there are
with the same name you have. We have no idea why anyone would care or why
anyone would bother to gather and sort such information. For reasons
totally
obscure to me, there is only one Polly Esther.

--
Toledo,Ohio

Silly question Cryn Quilting 73 May 28th 04 04:20 PM
OT Silly, Silly Gender Test Karen_AZ Beads 23 April 26th 04 10:47 PM
Silly "problem" Els van Dam Yarn 12 January 21st 04 03:30 AM
Silly Question! Jan and Ron Rubberstamps 3 November 26th 03 05:12 PM
OT.Ballerinas, too silly! Gillian Murray Needlework 0 November 15th 03 02:14 PM