Frits?

Old April 30th 04, 03:16 PM
Candace

That's pretty much exactly how it goes.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

if THAT is how it goes, then that S&M pig bead on eBay doesn't surprise me in
the least anymore hahahahaha

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Old April 30th 04, 04:38 PM
Diana Curtis

Youre welcome. Im seeing things in your beads lately that make me smile, and
think... and Want.
Diana

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
My gosh, thank you!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Diana Curtis wrote:
Wow...wowwowoowowow.. good lord those are lovely. I think that your

beads
just go to show that its not the frit but what one does with it. I want

take a whole handful of your beads and just sit in the sun with them

letting
the light play through them. *reminds me of the Fleetwood Mac tune,
Hypnotized*
I empathize with everyone who is itching to buy them. How can they

possibly
choose?
Diana

Old April 30th 04, 07:41 PM
KDK

Love it!!!

Not only do I like Frits but I like the word too!

Frit me baby!

Kathy K
"Candace" wrote in message
Alrighty, so I've read all the posts I was able to see (going between

aoHell
and google to do so) and you guys gave me this image.....:

it's a dark and stormy night....the unfinished bead sits quietly on the
mandrel...the flame of the torch never wavering.........the hand

appears....the
end is near......closer....closer....until....the bead can take no

more....a
tiny voice is heard..."Frit me baby! Oh Please, frit me! Oooooh yes!

Frit!
Frit! Frit! Just like that! Ooooohhhhh I'm meeeeeelllllllttttiiinnngggg!"

ya know, sometimes, I think I'm the only normal one here...it's the rest

of you
that are odd! hehehehehehe

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Old April 30th 04, 08:06 PM
Candace

Love it!!!

Not only do I like Frits but I like the word too!

Frit me baby!

Kathy K

*grin* and yet another beaded T-shirt in the making

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Old May 1st 04, 06:51 PM
Kandice Seeber

ROFLMAO!!!! That's hilarious!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old May 1st 04, 09:19 PM
Margie

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:32:54 -0700, Kalera Stratton
wrote:

OK OK ... would you like brussels, chocolate chip, or toffee?

heeeeee....anything chocolate will satisfy darling!

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old May 2nd 04, 05:52 AM
Kalera Stratton

Mmmmm... brownies? I LOVE fudge brownies.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 2nd 04, 04:42 PM
Margie

On Sat, 01 May 2004 21:52:11 -0700, Kalera Stratton
wrote:

Mmmmm... brownies? I LOVE fudge brownies.

Mmmm...I'm beginning to drool, I think it must be time for brunch. :=)

Old May 3rd 04, 07:52 PM
Kalera Stratton

Yeah... and I'm on a no-sugar kick right now, so no brownies for me.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay