Ok gals here it is

Old December 27th 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

Default Ok gals here it is

wrote:
Here is the link to the pictures of the house. Now remember, I did
warn you it needs a LOT of TLC. If you can't get in let me know.
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/cgirl_also

What potential - its gorgeous already, so what will it be like 'after'.

--
Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)
Old December 27th 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz

How big is this house Kathy ? It looks huge !

Just remember to take lots of before shots. It looks like you have done
that from the outside, dont forget the inside. That has been our
biggest mistake. My best piece of advice is not to make any major
changes until you have lived in it for a while. We purchase our home
11.5 years ago and still haven't redone the bathroom, something we
thought was going to be our first priority and gosh have our ideas
changed a number of times.

Most importantly get us all posted on your progress.

Dee in Oz

wrote:
This is an old section of town and there are several houses rundown and
some being repaired. Nope, this house is liveable as is, it just don't
look very pretty right now inside.

Old December 28th 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Dee the house is BIg. As soon as we get the key I am takeing pictures
of each wall, ceiling and floorl If ya all would like I will post the
size of each room. Once we start on the inside, I want the first thing
to be done is the downstairs bathroom. Once I take the pictures you
will understand,

Old December 28th 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz

I am looking forward to seeing the inside pictures Kathy. I really do
enjoy looking at other peoples renovations especially in other
countries as the availability of things over 'there' is completely
different tp what we have here.

Dee in Oz

Old December 28th 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Is it just me, or are other people
unable to bring up any of Kathy's photos??
PAT, Nosy in Virginia

Old December 28th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

wrote:

Here is the link to the pictures of the house. Now remember, I did
warn you it needs a LOT of TLC. If you can't get in let me know.
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/cgirl_also

I had trouble yesterday, some pictures just wouldn't come, not available
message, but clicked the Back button and they came - all except the last
one.

I've just tried again, starting with the last one (!) and went
backwards, and got them all until picture 2.

--
Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)
Old December 29th 06, 03:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Sally it is a Yahoo thing. It does the same thing to me. You keep
trying. They are there.

Old December 31st 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nancy in NS

On 24 Dec 2006 18:28:00 -0800, "
wrote:

Here is the link to the pictures of the house. Now remember, I did
warn you it needs a LOT of TLC.

What potential! I love older homes. And I bet this will be
a real charmer when you're finished with it.
Congratulations!

Nancy in NS
http://community.webshots.com/user/loves2quilt

Hi Gals & Guys starlia Beads 51 February 12th 05 04:09 AM
Attn Kevin! Attention Ramada Gals! (Happy Dance) Roberta Zollner Quilting 12 September 1st 03 09:34 PM
Attn Kevin! Attention Ramada Gals! (Happy Dance) QuiltR1024 Quilting 0 August 28th 03 12:58 PM
Attention Ramada Gals! (Happy Dance) Kathy Applebaum Quilting 20 August 28th 03 12:29 AM