CFNR!!! from KDK!!!

Old March 18th 05, 10:11 PM
Peggy

Default CFNR!!! from KDK!!!

I just got home from an exhausting day toting DH from one dr's appt to the
next (including an MRI) all without any good news. And what should I find
but a package from Kathy **filled** with metal clay. She sent PMC3 clay,
syringe, and paste, and also some PMC+ sheet!

Kathy, ***thank you***!!! What an incredibly generous and well-timed gift!
This weekend is my first time off in well over a month. I just turned in a
large project and there's nothing to do now but wait for the reviews. So I
have plenty of time to play with my new clay!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You truly made my day and turned a
trying week into one that ends happily. Thank you.
_______________________
Peggy

Old March 18th 05, 11:30 PM
Dr. Sooz

Holy gawd! (That stuff isn't cheap!!!)

Old March 19th 05, 12:07 AM
Peggy

(That stuff isn't cheap!!!)

I know! I was totally floored. And unless I'm spacing and I sent her my
address at some time, then she also had to spend time tracking me down...not
to mention packing and mailing the clay.

Old March 25th 05, 04:10 AM
Kalera Stratton

Hooray! What a wonderful gift, and what wonderful timing!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com