New Here!

Old March 29th 05, 12:58 AM
country spirit

Default New Here!

Hi!My name is Linda. I receently found this group. I am always making
something. I make shoes for a living- but I also make lampwork beads,
mostly for fun, but I do sell a few, so I can afford more glass and
supplies. Please check out my site:
http://www.countryspirits.com/glass_beads.asp .hum-m-m- Can't figure
out how to make this a link, so I guess you'll have to cut and paste,
if you are interested! Any feedback appreciated! Thanks, Country Spirit
Linda

Old March 29th 05, 02:24 AM
Lara

Hi Linda, welcome to RCB. I hope you like it here. There is a lot of
information and general banter.

I took a look at your site. I didn't have much time to wait for all the
beads to load, but I liked what I saw. The one titled "Spaulded#3" was my
favorite. Great colors and movement to that bead.

I really like your shoes. The Sweetheart Shoe is very cute and the Gazelles
looks incredibly comfortable.

Lara

--

Check out my eBay auctions under user ID: lutrick
Or click on the link: http://snipurl.com/8fa3

oups.com...

Old March 29th 05, 04:50 AM
mermaidscove_com

I like the shoes too, the striders with stars are darling!

Ingrid

Old March 29th 05, 05:27 AM
Kalera Stratton

Not to take attention away from your wonderful beads (the litle people
are adorable) but I love the shoes! They look really comfy.

http://www.beadwife.com
Old March 29th 05, 09:16 AM
Art Insomnia

Hi Linda, and welcome to the group!
Your beads are beautiful and so are your leather products. Your shoes
are just awesome!
Have you ever considered embellishing your shoes with your own lampwork
beads? I've thought about figuring out a way to use mine on a pair of
sandals but that's just about as far as I got. But I thought it was a
cool idea anyway..... =o)

Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
http://snipurl.com/Art_Insomnia
http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

Old March 29th 05, 09:40 AM
Polly S.

country spirit wrote:

Hi!My name is Linda. I receently found this group. I am always making
something. I make shoes for a living- but I also make lampwork beads,
mostly for fun, but I do sell a few, so I can afford more glass and
supplies. Please check out my site:
http://www.countryspirits.com/glass_beads.asp .hum-m-m- Can't figure
out how to make this a link, so I guess you'll have to cut and paste,
if you are interested! Any feedback appreciated! Thanks, Country Spirit
Linda

Forget the shoes hehehe I love the beads... especially Whirlpool,
Grass in Water Currents and Swirled Flower Pendant!!! yeah! Dark colors!!!

Hi Linda... Welcome!!!

Polly
who just realized she uses '...' and '!!!' a lot!!!
--
don't spook my groove...
icq 13968113
Old March 29th 05, 01:26 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Welcome Linda - I enjoyed browsing your site! The beads are great the the
glee-glee spirits are very cute!

As a person that has a problem finding shoes, I'd like to know if you offer
your shoes in wide widths? I"m in love with the sandals and one or two other
pairs.

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: penguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.
Shopping carts, blogs, image galleries, content management and more!

Old March 29th 05, 09:10 PM
country spirit

Thanks to you all for your kind words! I love making the beads, but
also enjoy not having the pressure of production. I can make whatever I
am inspired to make....when I have the time!

Also, thanks for the shoe comments. I'm grateful to be able to make
things for my livelyhood, since I love to have something physical to
show at the end of the day.

Barbara- we do make many widths, along with wide ball/ narrow heeled
shoes which is a more common foot shape than one would think.

Well, I better get back to work. Gotta get those orders out! Hope you
all have a great day.

Linda