OT -- The Saga Continues

Old December 2nd 05, 02:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT -- The Saga Continues

Cut to the chase: the results of the breast MRI are finally in.

They're not good.

Surgeon's office is calling me tomorrow morning to schedule a biopsy.

I'm completely, utterly, totally freaked. Prayers appreciated.

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )
Old December 2nd 05, 02:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

You gottem! A biopsy is another way to rule bad stuff out. Hoping for the
best. Linda in Tx

Old December 2nd 05, 02:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Lottsa prayers coming your way.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

Old December 2nd 05, 02:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Lots of good thoughts, kiddo. If it's this hard to tell what it is, it must
be really tiny. So that's good, isn't it.

I'll be thinking about you.
Cindy

Old December 2nd 05, 03:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On their way - express mode! All appendages crossed for a negative biopsy.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"the black rose" wrote in message
: Cut to the chase: the results of the breast MRI are finally in.
:
: They're not good.
:
: Surgeon's office is calling me tomorrow morning to schedule a biopsy.
:
: I'm completely, utterly, totally freaked. Prayers appreciated.
:
: --
:
: http://community.webshots.com/user/blackrosequilts

Old December 2nd 05, 03:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

wILL HUGS and good thoughts help ?

you got 'em

Dee in Oz

Old December 2nd 05, 03:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Prayers going out from MO. May the results be good news.

Leslie