*Now* I'm happy dancing!

Old October 9th 04, 11:07 PM
Sandy Foster

Default *Now* I'm happy dancing!

And I can't wait for DH to get home so I can give him his new quilt!
It's finished in the washer and dryer, and I even managed to get pics
taken -- though it was a challenge finding a place in my itty bitty
house to hang it! but I've posted the pics at
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1/mike.html; it's the second quilt
down. Woohoo!!! I'm so excited about this one -- more than usual, for
some reason. VBG
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old October 9th 04, 11:17 PM
Louise

Be sure to tell us his reaction! It's gorgeous, Sandy -- you did a fantastic
job (and I love the colors!).

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old October 9th 04, 11:21 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

Sandy Foster wrote:

And I can't wait for DH to get home so I can give him his new quilt!
It's finished in the washer and dryer, and I even managed to get pics
taken -- though it was a challenge finding a place in my itty bitty
house to hang it! but I've posted the pics at
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1/mike.html; it's the second quilt
down. Woohoo!!! I'm so excited about this one -- more than usual, for
some reason. VBG

Lovely colours - great pattern - hope he likes it!

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Old October 9th 04, 11:44 PM
Kate Dicey

Sandy Foster wrote:

And I can't wait for DH to get home so I can give him his new quilt!
It's finished in the washer and dryer, and I even managed to get pics
taken -- though it was a challenge finding a place in my itty bitty
house to hang it! but I've posted the pics at
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1/mike.html; it's the second quilt
down. Woohoo!!! I'm so excited about this one -- more than usual, for
some reason. VBG

I cannot imagine that he won't like it. However, should he turn his
nose up, I'll gladly find it a home for you. I love it!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old October 9th 04, 11:47 PM
Pauline O'Connell

The quilt is beautiful & your quilting is even beautifuller You must have
been pretty good with free motion before you took Kathy's class. I'm sure
your husband will love his new quilt.

Pauline

Old October 9th 04, 11:56 PM

Well done, Sandy. But Eureka is still my favorite!!! Nancycog in MD

Old October 10th 04, 12:10 AM
ALZ

Your quilting is amazing and I love the pattern. Do you use a machine
quilting frame?

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

Old October 10th 04, 12:21 AM
Kathy Applebaum

Wowee bezowee!!! Good job! If your DH isn't thrilled to death with it, you
have my official permission to stick out your tongue at him.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

happy dancing NoMoreSpam Quilting 8 July 12th 04 12:26 PM
So much Happy Dancing I am dizzy! nana2b Quilting 17 June 12th 04 04:46 AM
Happy, happy, happy dancing /swimming Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen Needlework 1 June 5th 04 11:06 PM
OT ~ Happy, happy, happy dancing!!!!!!!!!!!! Janner Quilting 10 December 21st 03 04:04 AM