this is bizarre!!! yes it is on topic

Old December 19th 05, 09:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Apology: Was: this is bizarre!!! yes it is on topic

"nzlstar*" wrote in message
its me you have a prickle(sic) with?
i have no idea what you mean.
you sure did read my post incorrectly tho, as did a few others.
i wrote/meant nothing as a 'snipe'.

Bah!
Even coffee didn't help today.
Yes, it was you I felt prickly with. But, as you've pointed out, I misread
your intention.
I'm sorry I misunderstood you. And, I'm sorry my apology to Jessamy sent
prickles back to you.

Old December 19th 05, 09:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

heck, no apology is needed here, Lisa.
i just was trying to understand.
lost in cyberspace,
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Lisa C" wrote...
Bah!
Even coffee didn't help today.
Yes, it was you I felt prickly with. But, as you've pointed out, I misread
your intention.
I'm sorry I misunderstood you. And, I'm sorry my apology to Jessamy sent
prickles back to you.

"nzlstar*" wrote...

Old December 21st 05, 05:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default this is bizarre!!! yes it is on topic

Next time you are up this way, we should have a little get together...

Cappy
who lives in (gasp) south County... grin

"off kilter quilter" wrote in message
flytyer37 wrote:
Restaurant at the end of the part of the mall that Chik-Fil-A is in.
I live in Severn, MD and go to Marley Station for my haircuts and Sears
fix.
Frank Reid

must have missed it last time I was there. I lived in: Glen Burnie (NOT
by choice), Millersville, and Severna Park...worked at Matthew's
Hallmark in Marley Station for a while. I'll look for it next time I am
up that way

Old December 21st 05, 11:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

flytyer37 wrote:

Restaurant at the end of the part of the mall that Chik-Fil-A is in.
I live in Severn, MD and go to Marley Station for my haircuts and Sears
fix.
Frank Reid

must have missed it last time I was there. I lived in: Glen Burnie (NOT
by choice), Millersville, and Severna Park...worked at Matthew's
Hallmark in Marley Station for a while. I'll look for it next time I am
up that way

Cappy - will email you when i am headed up that way again - friends and
family are still in the area. I know that we are making it as far as DC
in June (provided DH has the time) for a PKD conference, and I will be
taking the children (including our teenage neice) to the various museums
and such while DH gathers information and such so that we can better
handle his PKD. Might take a long vacation and travel up that way to
stay with friends we haven't seen in over a year
Old December 22nd 05, 06:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Would love to see you... If you land in Annapolis for the day, maybe we could
meet there...

Happy holidays!

Cappy

Old December 22nd 05, 07:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Will definitely try to make it...Annpolis was one of my old stomping
grounds...well, okay, I used to work at the Academy and at McGarvey's,
so not really "stomping", more of "working" sigh those were the
days....long hours, little sleep, plenty of fun people to work with

Old December 24th 05, 01:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

i'm not so sure we should, lol..
meeting this off kilter quilter in person could well be extremely bizarre.

ducking
merry/happy/enjoy the holidays one and all.
jeanne
whodidnt have to drive today so doing some baking to feed the kids
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
http://community.webshots.com/user/VirtualQuilting
"WOK- the ancient art"

"Betty in Wi" wrote...
Can we change the subject line next time?

"off kilter quilter" wrote...

Old December 24th 05, 09:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

nzlstar* wrote:

i'm not so sure we should, lol..
meeting this off kilter quilter in person could well be extremely bizarre.

ducking
merry/happy/enjoy the holidays one and all.
jeanne
whodidnt have to drive today so doing some baking to feed the kids

Hey - she's only off-kilter, not completely off the wall!

Stollen and shortbread making today!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Posting ON Topic threads Tia Mary Quilting 0 October 22nd 05 08:44 PM
Not entirely off topic Louise Quilting 5 May 30th 04 02:07 PM
Gentle reminder - mark Off Topic messages OT Barbara Hass Needlework 7 May 15th 04 04:38 PM
Good Idea? (on topic ramblings) Karlee in Kansas Quilting 4 December 11th 03 08:44 AM
Off Topic Turns On Topic & Fabric Shopping Lisa Ellis Quilting 0 September 9th 03 01:30 AM