ORIGINAL Machine Knit eBooks/ePatterns! Download & Save $$

Old February 12th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace

Default ORIGINAL Machine Knit eBooks/ePatterns! Download & Save $$

We've got LOTS of patterns available. These are epatterns so purchasers
will be sent the URLs to download the patterns upon receipt of payment.
See below for a SPECIAL Discount!

Pattern books are usually quite expensive. By putting all my patterns
into a digital format, I'm able to reduce my costs by more than 2/3,
which gives you, the machine knitter, a substantial savings. All my
patterns are available in WORD and PDF versions. We also have DAK6 or
higher .pat files available.

I've put up a Photo Album
(http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mkdesigner/my_photos) so you can see the
cover shots.

Give An Elegant Gift for the Bath & Boudoir
Pattern Book via Download
Creates some true elegance for the bath and boudoir. You will find
patterns for: Lined Jewelry Boxes, Ring Holder, Tissue Holders, Toilet
Tissue Topper, Air Freshener Cover, Makeup Tool Holder, Soap Dish &
More. Available in PDF or WORD format. Color Photos
$5.00

Quickly Knit CUSTOM Gift Bags ~ Whatsit Bags
Pattern via Download
When I first displayed these bags, someone asked me -- "What's it for?"
Hence the name on this pattern. Make them in a wide variety of sizes,
fibers, styles, ANY machine can do these. Keep them on hand for those
'emergency gifts'. Available in PDF or WORD format. Color Photo
$2.00

Great Machine Knit Book Covers ~ Under The Covers Pattern!
Pattern Via Download
Knit-weave or plate-knit a bunch of book covers. Very quick and easy to
do. Suitable for all machines, numerous variations and use notes
included. Available in PDF or WORD format. Color Photos
$2.00

Create Some Accessories with our Ruby Lace Pattern
Pattern Via Download
So many who have purchased this pattern this past season have been
giving me all sorts of ideas for using Ruby Lace! Placemats with
colored ribbons woven through the eyelets (changeable with the season!!
NEAT Idea), Lamp Shade Covers to match your decore, Coasters (again
with Ribbon or glitter thread), Ornaments and so much more. Reminiscent
of delicate, hand-knotted lace of yester-year, this patterning
technique is easily adaptable to shapings in garments. Full how-to
pictures, suitable for any machine, FREE stole pattern included. HAND
Manipulated Stitch. Works very well on manual machines from what our
customers say. Available in PDF or WORD format.
$3.00

A Tisket A Tasket Let's Knit A Basket
Pattern ebook Via Download
Easter's not that far away!! A large basket only takes half an hour or
so to knit, starches in 1 1/2-2 days and voila! An elegant basket. The
smaller ones can easily be done for those extra little gifts for the
office or neighbors by filling them with homebaked goodies or
candies. This is available in PDF or WORD format. Take a look in our
album http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mkdesigner/my_photos) and you'll
see the elegance you can create!
$5.00

Knit 'n Bits Newsletter Collection Volume 1
Ebook Via Download
40 + pages of COLOR pictures complete with detailed directions for a
wide range of techniques. Binding Off - Broken Mock Rib - Cluster
Stitches - Diagonal Stitches - Double Worm Edge - Drop Cables - Drop
Cables with Beads - Embellishing Your Knits - Folded Tuck Braid - Giant
Lace Stitches - Hems, Hems & Hems - HOLD IT! Fun With The Hold
Button - Horizontal Herringbone - Knitweave Basics - Let's Knit a
Plaid! Available in WORD or PDF format.
$6.00

Knit 'n Bits Newsletter Collection Volume 2
Ebook Via Download
45 + pages of COLOR pictures complete with detailed directions for a
wide range of techniques. Loop-de-Loo Trim - Mock Seed Stitch - Open
Star Stitch - Picot Edge Look Rib - Plated Knit Weave - Purl Curl -
Quick Knit Rib w/ Ravel Cord - Raised Stitches - Ridged Stockinette -
Side Bar Stitch - Toe Tip Scalloped Edge - Tucked Ribbon Trim -
Variable Stitches - Woven Braid w/ Chenille - Woven Ribbon Trim.
Available in WORD or PDF format.
$6.00

Elizabethan Style Machine Knit Stockings Pattern
Epattern Via Download
The general shape of these stockings is historically accurate for the
Elizabethan era as best I can tell from photos of period hosiery
(Victoria & Albert Museum in the UK). Even Henry VIII had knit hose,
but they didn't really re-emerge again until the time of Elizabeth. If
you're into Civil War re-enactments, Old West re-enactments, SCA or
RenFaires, then these are the perfect accompaniment to your costuming.
Available in WORD or PDF format.
$2.00

Letting Your Imagination GO!
Ebook Via Download
Is your knitting in a rut?? Well climb out of there with the help of
this fantastic ebook! Let Your Imagination GO! We'll teach you not only
how to think 'outside' the box but to climb out of that restraining box
and look at things you create from a different angle. Anyone can do
this. You are the only factor standing in your way of creating a
knitting masterpiece! Available in WORD or PDF format.
$3.00

Merry Christmas With Knit 'n Bits
Ebook Via Download
Get a good head start on the 2006 holiday season. Get ready to make
these charming patterns up by the dozens! Merry Christmas from Knit `n
Bits! A collection of 8 ORIGINAL designs Ornaments, gift bags, lapel
pins & a tree skirt. Available in WORD or PDF format.
$3.50

GRAPH or DAK Merry Christmas 8 Launguages Machine Knit
Pattern Book via Download
Create a HOLIDAY Banner of Merry Christmas in EIGHT Languages! On Your
Knitting Machine!! This superb collection of Christmas Greetings from
around the world includes: French: Joyeux Noël ~ Greek: Kala
Christouyenna ~ Irish: Nollaig Shona Dhuit ~ Spanish: Feliz Navidad ~
German: Froehliche Weihnachten ~ Hawaiian: Mele Kalikimaka ~
Welsh: Nadolig Llawen ~ English: Merry Christmas This collection is
available as a .pat file for DAK6 and also for Double Jacquard! WE ALSO
HAVE THE GRAPH FILE for those who want to key it in to their electronic
machine, or perhaps do hand manipulation. Only 3 basic
colors: Red, Green & White. The pattern measures: 152 stitches x 162
rows
$4.00

I accept PAYPAL payments. The URLs for downloading will be sent within
24-36 hours upon receipt of payment. If your order totals $15 or more
and you're paying with PayPal, we'll refund you $2!! PayPal Shopping
Cart is available for your convenience on my website at:
http://www.mkdesigner.com/mkd_patterns.html.

Thanks for looking!!

Marge in Reno
Machine Knitting Pattern E-Books in WORD & PDF Downloads

RCTQ FAQ Nov 2005 frood Quilting 3 November 6th 05 09:22 PM
FAQ, QOM, QuiltPro questions. Betsy Ross Quilting 9 March 23rd 05 04:39 PM
Machine Knitting Patterns Marge Parker Machine Knit 0 October 26th 04 03:18 PM
Machine Knitting Patterns! Marge Parker Marketplace 0 October 26th 04 03:13 PM
RCTN Reminder: NY gathering at Stitchery Row Nov. 1 georg Needlework 23 November 4th 03 10:32 AM