Baby Quilts

Old August 22nd 03, 05:42 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default Baby Quilts

Way behind in posts cuz of taking a few days off, but wanted to thank you
for such a nice reply. You explained things without getting nasty and this
is how it should be done!

Very classy.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Hello Bonnie!
So you like to make quilts too, eh? It sure is fun. RCTQ is a
great place to meet other quilters, and to discuss patterns and
so on. It is not a commercial board however. I think you would be
better advertising over at the RCTM (the marketplace.) Also, due
to high costs of downloading that some readers will pay, we do
not include or attach photographs, nor other graphics. Again, we
do like to talk about quilts ... and you are more than welcome to
join us in conversation.
TTFN, PAT in VA/USA

Bonnie Miller wrote:

See my new web site for ideas on gifts. Custom-made baby quilts in

various
patterns and fabric colors.

...cut the blatant advertisement and the color photo....

Old August 22nd 03, 05:45 PM
Pat in Virginia

Thank you LN, for your kind words. I would like to point out that
I am NOT too classy to accept
quilts, nor squishies, nor chocolate. Let's keep those options
open, shall we?

PAT, blushing modestly in VA/USA