Ping: TerriLee, Donna, Jenn & other Seattle area quilters

Old August 11th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Default Ping: TerriLee, Donna, Jenn & other Seattle area quilters

I know a lot of you have been to the Quilting outlet store in Tukwila...
a lovely place. She's moving! Not too far, I think she said out on West
Valley Hiwy somewhere, however......
She's having a huge sale! ALL of her books and patterns are 80% off! All
of the fq's are $1, and batik fq's are $1.50. Remnants are 50% off (I
snagged over 2 yards of microfleece yesterday for $5!). She's got tons
of stuff on sale, so if you have a chance, you should pay her a visit.
NAYY.

Patti in Seattle

Old August 11th 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

Is there a link to this store? A friend of mine is going up that way in a
few weeks, maybe she can take a side trip if the sale is still going on.

Pauline
Northern California

Old August 11th 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Hi Pauline
Your friend should definitely try and go. They don't sell anything
online, but she can get the address, phone number, driving directions,
etc. The link is www.qltnsew.com
Maybe she could bring you some surprises! :-)

Patti in Seattle

Old August 11th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

Cool, Patti.
What'd we get? ;-D

Ragmop/Sandy--Queen of Beggars, noting all the begging that's
been going on the past few days, some of it rather subtle
and pretty good ("Best" if it pays off g)

On 8/11/07 11:08 AM, in article
, "Patti S"

Old August 11th 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Oh, my goodness me, Sandy...... besides the microfleece, I bought about
30 fq's, more SM needles because I broke 3 trying to sew the (evil) cat
collar, 3 patterns, some dog print fabric that I couldn't resist, and
some "Fairy Frost". I also got some lovely batik, and some pretty,
marbled orange (yes, orange) fabric to make a goldfish placemat, for a
gift, for the same friend that asked me to make the (evil) cat collar
for her new baby.... and I did all that on my lunch hour!!!

Patti in Seattle

Old August 11th 07, 11:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anne Rogers[_3_]

thanks for the reminder, I got the email about it, but had completely
forgotten, hmm, wonder if I can engineer a trip next week...

Anne
Old August 12th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

Yeah - a finders fee, right? I have also told her she should go to
Martingale's & to Fabric Depot in Portland. They are driving up, so they'll
have time & room. Thank you Patti.

Pauline
Northern California

Old August 12th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TerriLee in WA \(state\)

Thanks for letting me know. Her store hours and my work schedule don't work
very well together (I'm at work when she's open), so I haven't been able to
get there at all. :-( Maybe someday.

--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply

Ping TerriLee maryd Quilting 1 August 3rd 06 04:55 PM
Seattle area to Victoria? QuiltsWithCatFur Quilting 15 April 1st 06 05:11 PM
Questions about good guild in Seattle area DrQuilter Quilting 3 April 4th 05 03:33 AM
::ping:: Jenn V. Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 2 March 19th 05 05:30 PM
Seattle quilters get together? Dr. Quilter Quilting 5 April 6th 04 09:07 PM