OT Could use some really good thoughts

Old August 10th 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati C.

Default OT Could use some really good thoughts

We really could use some positive thoughts, prayers or whatever you can
spare at the moment.
It looks like we are going into foreclosure on our house. DH could
really use some positive whatever about the work he keeps trying to get,
and we could use a kick in the wherever for the probate court in Texas. G
It also looks like we won't be able to qualify for AHCCCS (the Arizona
"Medicaid") because we "make too much" and have too many assets, none of
which are cash or convertible to cash.
Sigh.

It would be nice to be able to get back on the meds we both need, but
can't afford a doctor to authorize the prescriptions, much less the meds
themselves. It is a catch 22 at this point.
Looks like I am going to be trying to pack up everything in preparation
for ?????? So some energy to be able to do that would also be nice. BG

Will try to keep popping in unless/until we lose the internet
connection.... which is also DH's work line, he does virtually all his
work and contact with editors on line. (Anyone know of anyplace needing
a writer? He does all sorts of writing, mostly lately for on-line
tech/computer mags.)
I am really getting bummed out about this, and hope to not drag it all
here, but occasionally need to vent a bit. Sorry... please use the
delete key as needed. I will......... BG.

Thanks for being here. and thanks for letting me vent a bit.

Pati, in Phx
http://community.webshots.com/user/PatiCooks

Old August 10th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy Schmidt

Oh Pati - I am so sorry.

Will be sending major good thoughts and prayers to help you and hubby get
through this.

--
Cindy from MO

Old August 10th 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

So very sorry to hear this, Pati.
I was really hoping something would turn up for you, after your last
message touching on the subject.
Just nothing seems to be able to hurry the probate process.
Is there no way you can make a 'deal' with any of the lenders involved?
in view of the eventual probate settlement?
Something must be wrong with the system, when so many re-possessions
have rocked the world's economy. Our stock exchange lost 3.7% today.
All the other major stock markets have lost a lot, too.

Hoping so much that something good will happen - and *soon*.
..
In message , Pati C. writes
[...]

Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 10th 07, 08:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Well, Pati, what a mess! We'll be hoping and praying for lots of good
things for you real soon. Polly

Old August 10th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Oh no, Pati! Well, here's a bunch of hugs, and prayers and good thoughts, a
few of those kicks you asked for, and some energy too. Wish I could turn
that all into cash for you! Lotsa love,

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 10th 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Keeping you and your dh in my thoughts Pati. I hope things come
together for you both soon.
There was a job at Caltrans a few years ago for a technical writer
that went unfilled. Of course that would take relocation but has
dh looked into any government type jobs? Most are online so doing
searches is really easy to do from anywhere. Other that that I
don't know much about that line of work. DD came across a great job
for a friend on Yahoo jobs. That job worked out really well for
him.
Vent, we can take it or delete it. There are a lot of wonderful
people here that are very supportive. If our thoughts and prayers
have any pull let's hope things will be looking up soon.
Hugs, Taria

Old August 10th 07, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
witchystitcher

Hugs and prayers on the way

Linda

Old August 10th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article , "Pati C."
wrote:

[...]

Pati, I'm hoping for a miracle for you ....

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old August 10th 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

My thinking cap is working overtime for you folks! I did a basic
search using 'tech jobs' and came up with all sorts of possible leads
- about all that you and he can do right now is sit down and take a
very deep collective breath before hitting the send button to get his
resume out there into cyberspace. Consider the tech tv shows for a
change of pace - lots of new podcasting going on - maybe that's a new
way to go? My thoughts are with you and hoping that a solution turns
up very soon. jennellh

http://community.webshots.com/user/PatiCooks- Hide quoted text -

Old August 10th 07, 10:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_2_]

Pati, my prayers and good thoughts are coming your way.

--
Donna in NE La.
"Pati C." wrote in message
[...]

OT good thoughts please NightMist Quilting 6 January 23rd 07 11:31 AM
Good thoughts please Olwyn Mary Yarn 18 June 28th 06 03:05 PM
Good thoughts please Jessamy Quilting 46 December 25th 05 08:50 PM
OT Geez you guys are good! was prayers and good thoughts needed Dreamweaver Quilting 5 August 22nd 05 05:53 PM
OT - good thoughts, please Cheryl Beads 19 December 8th 04 09:49 PM