Stained Glass Software

Old July 16th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default Stained Glass Software

Jeez Dennis, ever think that some of your US customers might find your
comments here and decide to take their business elsewhere? I know I
once considered purchasing some items from you but after seeing some
very unsatisfied customers over on warmglass I decided against it. I
am glad I saved you the trouble of having to convert my almost
worthless US dollars into Canadian dollars.

-drew-

Old July 17th 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb

Jman wrote:
On Jul 15, 9:59 pm, nJb wrote:

Jman wrote:

Yeah,
It's called taxes and we pay more of them. That's why we can get
"ALL" of our fingers re-attached if they become 'detached' in an
accident.

But how soon?

Ahahaha.... Apparently you aren't a Doctor.

No but I saw a guy play one on TV. Are you for real?

The only thing we wait
longer for is non-emergency medical services. Day surgery's and crap
like that. If you cut your fingers off, they get fixed,
immediately !

Same here.

ANY emergency health problem is treated right away.

Us too.

Besides, you can can't wait more than a few hours anyway, after losing
a digit, or appendage. I'm surprised that someone of your intellect
doesn't get that..(Now you gotta know I'm being sarcastic there....)

You must be a doctor.

Speaking of wait times, I'm pretty sure that yours might be a little
longer considering 1/6 of your population isn't a part of the line-up.

I think maybe you should stop listening to your lying politicians and
start listening to people who actually WANT to help you with a
'Universal Health Care System".

OK, for the third time. I wasn't knocking your system. read that slowly.
I have been advocating Universal Health Care for years. Have met with a
Canadian nurses group in Pittsburgh. Interviewed Canadians in the
country. Let it alone. do you think the Stanly Cup will land in Canada
any time soon?

Just think, your entire population of Americans without BASIC medical
coverage is larger than the entire population of CANADA ! That makes
me sick to my Freakin' stomach. Even assholes like you shouldn't have
to go through that....

I don't have to go through it, I have insurance.

Yeaaah, Right.....

http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/p...nt/import.html

My figures were from that same page. Take your calculator. Press clear.
Add that left hand column, figure out the rest.

And just think ! Mexico and Saudi Arabia are declining more and more
every day. Just think how bad it's going to be when Mexico starts
pumping billions of gallon of seawater into their fields as well, in
order to suck out what little is left ! "Oh wait,...they don't have
enough reserves to warrant the water pipe to the Ocean ! "

http://simontay78.wordpress.com/tag/peak-oil/

Your point?

As far as 'wanting' to being an American.... Hahahah... What a
JOKE ! Why don't we just paint a Big Freakin' BullsEye on our backs
and call it a day !
Hahahaha.... man you are dreamin' ! Being an American in any country
but your own, will get you, A spit or worse in your food (best case
scenario) or B Torture and / or a be-heading (worse case scenario).

Funny, neither happens to me when I'm in Canada. I guess they can't see
that bullseye you're talking about. Generally I don't run across tools
like you and Brady.

"What,...To know you is to love you ? "

Well, I would assume that even someone with half a brain would realize
that I was speaking about a country that you ****ed off in the last 40
years or so...

I ****ed off? How so?

Remember, we already kicked your asses something fierce and besides,
we have manners.

That's ancient history.

Now we have (next to) Free Health Care, Hockey, a
more temperate climate (thankyou Global Warming !) and a ****load of
Oil not to mention a 20 year record of positive trade balance
(something you guys certainly can't gloat about). We don't really
bear the US any bad will. We just think your politicians are morons
and the people who voted for them far more so.....

So do most of us.

Just to humor you, let's see how welcome you are in just about any
other country but Canada and your own.
"Lets see, hmmm, how about Sudan, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan or basically
any Middle Eastern or Asian country. How about Vietnam, China (the
guys who lend you money to pay your bills), Korea or South America ?
France, Germany, Russia ? Any of these ring a bell ? "

mail the tickets to

196 W Malvern Ave
SLC, Utah 84115

I'll start packing.

"See the thing is, for tens, perhaps even hundreds of Millions of
Americans, they too were duped by the Iraq war, rigged elections, fear
mongering and the like... and for them I feel genuinely sorry. For
every other AMERICAN you should be ASHAMED to be one..... PERIOD.

Not ashamed of anything. I vote. Not responsible for anybody else.

No..... I don't think anyone 'wants' to be an American.

Hook, line, and sinker, Chump.

Okay, sure.... whatever that is 'supposed to mean' ?

You'll understand after you've been on Usenet a while.

Hahahahaha, wait a sec'
Perhaps you are talking about what most of North America WON'T be
doing once those nasty little 'Asian Carp' you (dumb southern hicks)
let loose into the bloody Mississippi, destroys every watershed and
Fishery in the US ! Another HUGE American blunder eh ? Those things
are in the Illinois river now and will surely be in the Great Lakes
soon enough. CNN and FOX will probably turn around and try and blame
the Asians, Al-Qaida or Micheal Moore for that one....hahhah

You sir,

Are a big stupid head....

Wow.
Old July 17th 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb

Jman wrote:

On Jul 15, 10:02 pm, nJb wrote:

Jman wrote:

On Jul 14, 9:02 am, wrote:

On Jul 14, 7:24 am, " Moonraker" wrote:

wrote in message

glegroups.com...

ANOTHJER DUMB ASS RANT SNIPPED

Have you been eating that yellow snow again?

Don't know 'bout yellow snow, but sure been collectin' a whole bunch
of pretty yellow metal paid for selling stuff to Americans. Gotta say
it's becoming a bit of a nuisance having to immediately convert any US
payments into some currency that will still be worth something
tomorrow.

Yep,

Those little stores of yellow metal have been paying me some HUGE
dividends since 2003.

Use some for an education.

Jack- Hide quoted text -

I think I'll just use some of it to buy a controlling interest in your
house from the Chinese. They own more of it everyday.... How does it
feel to be indebted to a Communist Nation ?

Hahahah....

Stupid Head...

I owe $55K on a $250K house. Pocket change. It feels real good.
Old July 17th 07, 07:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

On Jul 16, 5:42 pm, nJb wrote:
wrote:
Jeez Dennis, ever think that some of your US customers might find your
comments here and decide to take their business elsewhere? I know I
once considered purchasing some items from you but after seeing some
very unsatisfied customers over on warmglass I decided against it. I
am glad I saved you the trouble of having to convert my almost
worthless US dollars into Canadian dollars.

-drew-

Dont ya love it? Insults his customers on a public forum.

Jack

Yeah, not sure what you guys are talking about concerning this Dennis
Fella. Apparently he's a real threat to you guys eh ? Knocks you
down a few pegs does he ? In any event, I'm not quite sure what the
'conspiracy' is all about, but I'm just a guy who has an interest in
some of these glass Arts, amoung other things. Perhaps you people
(and everyone knows who you are...) should take a good 'hard look' at
what it is that ****es people like me off. I came in here expecting
to meet some pretty cool people but what I ran into was a bunch of
people who think they own this particular group. It doesn't matter if
you've been here a month, a week or ten years, it doesn't give you the
right to talk down to other people and make no mistake, no one has to
'earn' the right to post at a newsgroup even though "Splooge" and
"WonderBoy" seem to think so....

/MM

Old July 17th 07, 07:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

On Jul 16, 5:40 pm, nJb wrote:
Jman wrote:
On Jul 15, 10:02 pm, nJb wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

I owe $55K on a $250K house. Pocket change. It feels real good.- Hide quoted text -

Trust me, you don't own your house..... Not when your country is 9
Trillion in Debt. Add in your trade deficit's, bankruptcy's,
interest, social programs, etc and you're looking at about 50 Trillion
Dollars. Now divide that up amoungst each household and things look
pretty bleak.....

Old July 17th 07, 08:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

So do most of us.

Just to humor you, let's see how welcome you are in just about any
other country but Canada and your own.
"Lets see, hmmm, how about Sudan, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan or basically
any Middle Eastern or Asian country. How about Vietnam, China (the
guys who lend you money to pay your bills), Korea or South America ?
France, Germany, Russia ? Any of these ring a bell ? "

mail the tickets to

196 W Malvern Ave
SLC, Utah 84115

I'll start packing.

I'll send one for Iraq. What day works for you ? Would you like the
cab to pick you up at Spectrum or at Home ?
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get you a
direct flight, so there will be a short stop-over in Iran. That OK
with you ?

Old July 17th 07, 10:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb

Jman wrote:
So do most of us.

Just to humor you, let's see how welcome you are in just about any
other country but Canada and your own.
"Lets see, hmmm, how about Sudan, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan or basically
any Middle Eastern or Asian country. How about Vietnam, China (the
guys who lend you money to pay your bills), Korea or South America ?
France, Germany, Russia ? Any of these ring a bell ? "

mail the tickets to

196 W Malvern Ave
SLC, Utah 84115

I'll start packing.

I'll send one for Iraq. What day works for you ? Would you like the
cab to pick you up at Spectrum or at Home ?

WOW. HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT SPECTRUM????? You must know a lot about the
internet and searches and things like that.

If I wanted it at home why would I have given you my studio address?

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get you a
direct flight, so there will be a short stop-over in Iran. That OK
with you ?

I gave you the address to send it to. I left the destination up to you.
Your move smartass.

Old July 17th 07, 10:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb

Jman wrote:

On Jul 16, 5:40 pm, nJb wrote:

Jman wrote:

On Jul 15, 10:02 pm, nJb wrote:

Jman wrote:

On Jul 14, 9:02 am, wrote:

On Jul 14, 7:24 am, " Moonraker" wrote:

wrote in message

ooglegroups.com...

[...]

Trust you, eh? So let me guess... China is going to evict me? That BC
bud is getting pretty strong.
Old July 17th 07, 10:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb

Jman wrote:

On Jul 16, 5:42 pm, nJb wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Nobody cares what ****es you off, or what you expected, or what you
think about the whole thing. You're acting like nothing more than a troll.

Software for stained glass desing - recommendations ? Adrian Glass 10 May 12th 07 11:28 PM
Potter Glass painting stained glass manual 1880 FA JaneyP Marketplace 0 February 15th 06 12:22 AM
just stained glass Will Woodard Glass 7 September 24th 05 01:30 AM
STAINED GLASS SOFTWARE John J. Collins III Glass 14 October 30th 03 11:10 AM