AD: Black Cat Beads - FINAL Silver Sale - Store Closing!

Old December 31st 05, 11:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default AD: Black Cat Beads - FINAL Silver Sale - Store Closing!

Closing the Silver Shop - HUGE SALE!
Because of some major thinking and lack of happiness as to where I am in
life, career wise I have decided to go back to school. My goal is to get at
least my certificate in Accounting. But I would ultimately like to get my
AA.

So I have to give up something. I will be closing out all my eBay goods and
closing my store. Everything currently on eBay is 50% off. Depending on HOW
long it takes me to clean out my inventory I may close the store as soon as
the 8th of Jan. I do have some new stock that I have not been able to post.
I will most likely get a page together on my site and sell them there in $20
to $100 lots.

How I am going to work this is:

Use this link to go to my sto
http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads?refid=store

Please email me the eBay Links to each of the items you want and tell me the
price and how many packages you are requesting.

***PLEASE DO NOT USE EBAY TO PURCHASE.****

Use this only to look at the items.....This is the only way I can afford to
offer these prices.

I will get back to you as soon as I can with your total + shipping and if
all items requested were available. (First come first served) This may take
may take up to 2 days for me to get you the total.

If you have ANY questions email me

--
Nicole
***************************************

Old January 1st 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Business first, I guess. I'll start with toggles. Got these still?

Toggles:
3 X
http://cgi.ebay.com/BCB-Bali-Silver-...cm dZViewItem
16mm twist 3pc 6.20

3 X
http://cgi.ebay.com/BCB-Bali-Silver-...cm dZViewItem
12mm twist 2 pc 3.95

4 X
http://cgi.ebay.com/BCB-Bali-Silver-...cm dZViewItem
13mm Curve bar 2 pc 5.15

2 x
http://cgi.ebay.com/BCB-Bali-Silver-...cm dZViewItem
11mm twist 5 pc 6.60

1 x
http://cgi.ebay.com/BCB-Bali-Silver-...cm dZViewItem
8 plain little toggles 7.50

3 x
http://cgi.ebay.com/BCB-Bali-Silver-...cm dZViewItem
16mm twist 2 pc 4.80

2 x
http://cgi.ebay.com/BCB-Bali-Silver-...cm dZViewItem
17mm twist 2 pc 6.80

2 x
http://cgi.ebay.com/BCB-Bali-Silver-...cm dZViewItem
9.6mm twist 6 pc 6.50

2 x
http://cgi.ebay.com/BCB-Bali-Silver-...cm dZViewItem
14.5mm heart 2 pc 4.50

2 x
http://cgi.ebay.com/BCB-Bali-Silver-...cm dZViewItem
14mm fancy 1 pc 4.00

2 x
http://cgi.ebay.com/BCB-Bali-Silver-...cm dZViewItem
14mm dotted 1 pc 3.65

Tina

Old January 1st 06, 04:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Tina,

Everything that is in my eBay store I am closing out. I am still going to
make lampwork beads when time permits and post them on my site or ebay.

--
Nicole

Old January 1st 06, 07:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

I'll miss your wonderful sales and am sure to have painful addiction
withdrawal!! Of course I wish you the best in the next phase of your
endeavors.
Peace,
Lilyflower