N. Texas shop hop

Old September 8th 04, 03:42 PM
DQLTS

Default N. Texas shop hop

The North Texas Shop Hop starts tomorrow (Sept 9 - Sept 12)
I'm talking 17 shops all giving out a fat quarter
to everyone with a shop hop passport. My driver, DH takes this
as a challenge and tries to finish all 17 shops in one day. Its his
day off and if he chooses to chauffer me around so be it. I will
at least buy him lunch that's just fair.

Diana in Dallas

Old September 8th 04, 03:51 PM
nana2b

Sounds like alot of fun Diana. Where did you find out about it?

Old September 8th 04, 04:12 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"DQLTS" wrote:

The North Texas Shop Hop starts tomorrow (Sept 9 - Sept 12)
I'm talking 17 shops all giving out a fat quarter
to everyone with a shop hop passport. My driver, DH takes this
as a challenge and tries to finish all 17 shops in one day. Its his
day off and if he chooses to chauffer me around so be it. I will
at least buy him lunch that's just fair.

Diana in Dallas

What fun! And how nice of DH to do this with you!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old September 8th 04, 07:00 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Please tell Susan at the Quilt Asylum in McKinney
that Ragmop said Howdy, check out her new shop addy.
I'm not hopping, saving $$$ for our Illinois Quilt Cruise
in October. G
Have a great hop; win some door prizes!

Ragmop/Sandy

Old September 8th 04, 07:12 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
This from our guild newsletter (Quilter's Guild of Arlington):

Sept. 9-12
9am-9pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Noon-5pm Sunday

Country Stitches Q.S., Burleson
Kaleidoscope Q.S., Whitesboro
Linda's Q.S., Denton
Nine Patch Q.S., Decatur
Pass Time, Gainsville
The Quilt Asylum, McKinney
Quilts by Eagle Mountain Products, Azle
Quilter's Stash, Hurst
Sandy's Q.S., Joshua
Houston Street Mercantile, Granbury
Lone Star House of Quilts, Arlington
Old Town Quilts, Keller
Peachtree Quilts, Weatherford
Quilt Country, Lewisville
Quilter's Dream, Colleyville
Quiltmakers, Dallas
Stitching Post, Denton

Ragmop/Sandy--posting a Public Service Message ;-D

Old September 8th 04, 07:56 PM
DJDREVNA

Sounds like fun!! My hubby would love a challenge like that. What a nice way to
get the guys involved in quilting.

She
Old September 9th 04, 01:29 AM
Bob & Kathleen

If you get as far west as Weatherford, my DH is helping out at Peachtree
Quilts. Just ask for Bob and tell him hi.
Kathleen in TX

Old September 9th 04, 08:41 AM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

DQLTS wrote:
The North Texas Shop Hop starts tomorrow (Sept 9 - Sept 12)
I'm talking 17 shops all giving out a fat quarter
to everyone with a shop hop passport. My driver, DH takes this
as a challenge and tries to finish all 17 shops in one day. Its his
day off and if he chooses to chauffer me around so be it. I will
at least buy him lunch that's just fair.

Diana in Dallas

No fair - I can manage about 3, possibly 4 if I drive fast enough and
the traffic isn't too bad (and the M1 isn't crowded with caravans...)

Have a lovely time - and let us know how far you get! We're all drooling
here this side of the pond you realise...

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Old September 9th 04, 12:47 PM
Janet of Gar

Trust me, Suzie,

This shop hop isn't easy, even for us natives. I did it once a few
years ago with a friend, but there are too many shops too spread out.
We didn't make it to all of them.

Diana is lucky to have her DH drive her. I think mine would rather gnaw
off his arm! Plus, he wouldn't want me to spend any money.

Happy Stitching,
Janet of Gar

"Paul & Suzie Beckwith" wrote in message
.uk...

Old September 9th 04, 01:18 PM
Coleen

Diana --

Wow, how exciting. I don't think I have 17 shops close enough to visit in
one day. I am so envious. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

"DQLTS" wrote in message
The North Texas Shop Hop starts tomorrow (Sept 9 - Sept 12)
I'm talking 17 shops all giving out a fat quarter
to everyone with a shop hop passport. My driver, DH takes this
as a challenge and tries to finish all 17 shops in one day. Its his
day off and if he chooses to chauffer me around so be it. I will
at least buy him lunch that's just fair.

Diana in Dallas

Ottawa Valley Shop Hop -- lots of S.E.X! Michelle in Gander Quilting 5 July 13th 04 03:38 PM
Anyone know of a good needlework shop in Albuquerque faerydraegon Needlework 7 June 28th 04 05:18 PM
On the Road Again Part 2 shhdesigns Quilting 3 June 4th 04 08:10 PM
SM shop rave review JG Quilting 2 February 18th 04 04:02 PM
Another South of the Border Run-Part 2 shhdesigns Quilting 2 September 6th 03 06:09 AM