Contact Help

Old September 6th 04, 12:38 AM
Kayte Serumgard

Default Contact Help

I am a former rctq'er who has been away for a couple of years.

I am trying to get in touch with Anna Belle from Florida. Can someone
either give me her email address, or email her and ask her to get in touch
with me?

Kayte in Michigan
"Love is like a cat, it goes where it pleases and pleases where it goes"

Old September 6th 04, 04:55 AM
Ellison

Howdy!
Good to see you again.
I've just sent A/B's addy to you.

Ragmop/Sandy --quilting thru' the hurricane news
and remembering "our" Hurricane Beulah from 1967--
2 days of boring rain and wind

Old September 6th 04, 01:35 PM
Anna Belle

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 16:48:50 -0700, "maryd" wrote:

I doubt she can get email right now. That part of Florida was hit hard by
Frances.

Answered privately.
We evacuated to DS 2 home in Ft. Walton Beach on the Panhandle and
unforturnately Frances seems to be following us.
Can not get any info from home territory and this is not fun!!
Safe & sound so far, not sure about "possessions".

Keep us in mind.
Anna Belle currently in Ft. Walton
Old September 6th 04, 02:50 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Kayte Serumgard" wrote:

I am a former rctq'er who has been away for a couple of years.

I am trying to get in touch with Anna Belle from Florida. Can someone
either give me her email address, or email her and ask her to get in touch
with me?

Kayte in Michigan
"Love is like a cat, it goes where it pleases and pleases where it goes"

Kayte, how good to see you! Stick around for a while, won't you?
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old September 6th 04, 02:51 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Anna Belle wrote:

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 16:48:50 -0700, "maryd" wrote:

I doubt she can get email right now. That part of Florida was hit hard by
Frances.

Answered privately.
We evacuated to DS 2 home in Ft. Walton Beach on the Panhandle and
unforturnately Frances seems to be following us.
Can not get any info from home territory and this is not fun!!
Safe & sound so far, not sure about "possessions".

Keep us in mind.
Anna Belle currently in Ft. Walton

Anna Belle, I'm thinking of you and the others affected by this monster
storm -- hoping your possessions will be okay and delighted that you
personally are!

Old September 6th 04, 03:55 PM
Butterfly

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEE'S
BBBBBAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Butterfly (Piggybacking once again)
. com...

Old September 6th 04, 04:55 PM
Anna Belle

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 13:51:14 GMT, Sandy Foster
wrote:

Answered privately.
We evacuated to DS 2 home in Ft. Walton Beach on the Panhandle and
unforturnately Frances seems to be following us.
Can not get any info from home territory and this is not fun!!
Safe & sound so far, not sure about "possessions".

Keep us in mind.
Anna Belle currently in Ft. Walton

Anna Belle, I'm thinking of you and the others affected by this monster
storm -- hoping your possessions will be okay and delighted that you
personally are!

This is why we left, can always replace "things" but not people.
Got to bring one small machine with me but left the other four. Lots
of fabric, but put the quilts in bags an-d left in the trunk of car in
the garage, so if we still have a garage, I have quilts.

Actually our house was built in 94, so should be Ok, with maybe some
shingles gone. Just hope no flooding, we have hurricane insurance,
but not flood insurance. Feel pretty sure no floods, but if you
watched Weather Channel through all the actions, the reporter was
about 2 miles from our house.

Haven't been able to contact anyone in neighborhood or friends and
other quilters.

worry, worry, worry.
In the mean time, I am hemming up some new table cloths for DS2.
Making yo-yo's, and some hand applique.

Anna Belle temporarily in Ft. Waltong Beach