Wonderful S.E.X

Old August 10th 03, 08:54 PM
Allaya Diep

Default Wonderful S.E.X

Congratulations on your find!!!

I made a very nice wrap out of approximately 200 grams of mohair blend. If
the mohair is really fuzzy, it can go a long way because it qualifies as a
chunky weight yarn. Just work a nice lace pattern over large needles (I
think I used 10's or 12's).

Allaya

"Ophelia" wrote in message
Last weekend I went into a charity shop and lo and behold.. there in front
of me was a large basket of wool!!!! I bought it all, greedy girl that I
am

Among this was 4 balls of Paton's Spritzer a mohair mix and it is so soft
and wonderful I, of course, have 200 gms and I am wondering what to do
with it. I have never used mohair before.

Do you have any suggestions please???

Ophelia

Old August 10th 03, 08:55 PM
Ophelia

"Allaya Diep" wrote in message
Congratulations on your find!!!

I made a very nice wrap out of approximately 200 grams of mohair blend.

If
the mohair is really fuzzy, it can go a long way because it qualifies as a
chunky weight yarn. Just work a nice lace pattern over large needles

(I
think I used 10's or 12's).

Allaya

Thank you Allaya))))))))

Old August 11th 03, 07:41 PM
NoraBalcer

Auntie O,

What a great find for you. Now, I'm laughing as I had a lot of mohair given to
me and seeing I don't like it, I sent it all to our lovely friend Pirjo to use
and she is having fun with it.

Hugs,

Nora
Old August 11th 03, 09:03 PM
Ophelia

"NoraBalcer" wrote in message
Auntie O,

What a great find for you. Now, I'm laughing as I had a lot of mohair

given to
me and seeing I don't like it, I sent it all to our lovely friend Pirjo to

use
and she is having fun with it.

Ahhhh well maybe she can tell me what she is doing with it.. it is so lovely
and soft)

Auntie O xx

Texas S.E.X. Mika Quilting 10 January 3rd 05 02:42 PM
Ottawa Valley Shop Hop -- lots of S.E.X! Michelle in Gander Quilting 5 July 13th 04 03:38 PM
Joys of S.E.X!!! Mika Quilting 6 June 14th 04 06:29 AM
A wonderful thing happened to me today.... Harry Beads 0 January 29th 04 05:58 PM
A wonderful quilty day KittyG Quilting 12 October 2nd 03 12:27 PM