Re roll call

Old January 7th 05, 09:44 PM
Monique Reed

Default Re roll call

Howdy from Aggieland (College Station, TX)

I'm a botanist/quilter/stitcher/baker/writer married to a computer
guy. We haven't been blessed with children, but we have one spoiled
feline QI. Quiltwise, I have several projects in varying stages from
sketches to sacks of fabric to nearly quilted. No two alike! My
dream is to become famous for some really fantastic applique. I will
need two lifetimes to work through my stash and my idea list. Machine
piece, hand applique, hand quilt. Like cats, like chocolate but can't
eat it. I do prison ministry in my (ha!) spare time. On the stereo
right now: a very lovely mass by Hadyn.

That about sums it up, I guess!
Monique in TX
Old January 7th 05, 10:22 PM
frood

Ooo! A baker! Cookies? Breads? Pies? And when are you serving some next?

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old January 8th 05, 12:13 AM
Diana Curtis

Pick up some coffee, stop by and grab me, we are heading towards home baked
goods Wendy!!
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
om...

Old January 8th 05, 01:49 AM
Diana Curtis

Yes, but lets schedule in a lot of rest stops, please.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"frood" wrote in message
m...
Shall I fill *all* the cupholders?

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
Put on your Big Girl panties and just deal with it. -- unknown

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Pick up some coffee, stop by and grab me, we are heading towards home
baked
goods Wendy!!
Diana

don't see my roll call post Susan Laity Price Quilting 16 January 8th 05 11:25 PM
Roll Call Sherry Starr Quilting 0 January 6th 05 02:50 AM
Roll call Cindy Schmidt Quilting 0 January 4th 05 04:46 PM
HOUSTON IQF, was Houston Quilt Show Roll Call Kellie J. Berger Quilting 50 October 27th 04 01:40 AM
OT -- CA ROLL CALL BeckiBead Beads 51 November 12th 03 01:49 AM