Ebay quilt (NAY)

Old October 13th 03, 06:56 AM
DeB Shaw

Default Ebay quilt (NAY)

My brother sent me this link to a quilt on Ebay he ran across, and I
couldn't resist posting it here too ... interesting.

DeB Shaw
Queen of the *Northern*Lights*

-----

We can make YOU the HERO!
http://www.ProjectRescuers.com

-----

Old October 13th 03, 10:39 PM
Mark Rainer

Definitely interesting! The poster seems to have trouble counting. The
text states that there are 100 blocks, but last time I checked 9 rows of 10
adds up to only 90. Its hard to tell from the photo but there didn't appear
to be much quilting involved. It appears to be tied with buttons at the tie
point. I've never thought of using buttons on a tied quilt before so this
is an idea to keep in mind for future reference.

Mark in Milford