SNEAK PEEK at the 2003 Susan B. Komen Breast Cancer Research Auction

Old September 29th 03, 08:17 PM
Cheryl

Default SNEAK PEEK at the 2003 Susan B. Komen Breast Cancer Research Auction

Are you ready?????? OCTOBER is Breast Cancer Month -

Starting 1 OCTOBER - Justbeads and Dragon Beads will sponsor the annual
Bead Auctions for the Susan B. Komen Research foundation.
Justbeads will have auctions by me - and others for this worthy cause.

I will have TWO AUCTIONS this year one of a FULL SET of beads that is the best
set yet for this auction -for a SNEAK PEEK -- click here!
http://www.dragonbeads.com/fullkomen2003.jpg

for those who can't afford the "big battle" for the annual special set...
I'm offering a "limited edition" bead for this year's auction.

http://www.dragonbeads.com/komentruffle.jpg

A pink chocolate truffle with a chocolate swirl heart.
There will be 31 of these beads -- (one for each day of October, Breast Cancer
Month) - which will be offered on a DUTCH AUCTION.
Half the sales price of these beads will be donated to the Komen foundation -
(the other just will cover my costs for glass and gas.. I hope.)
Hope you've enjoyed the sneak peek - watch for the auctions starting 1 OCTOBER
on Justbeads.com

Hope you will all bid for this worthy cause.
Thanks!

Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old September 29th 03, 10:52 PM
Karen_AZ

Cheryl, they're wonderful!!!! And you're wonderful for doing it. G

--
KarenK
Desert Dreamer Designs

Old September 30th 03, 04:33 AM
Carol in SLC

SNEAK PEEK -- click here!
http://www.dragonbeads.com/fullkomen2003.jpg

SOOOOO gorgeous, Cheryl!!

Carol in SLC
Old September 30th 03, 04:59 AM
Marissa Undercofler

Cheryl, those are both wonderful. I LOVE the full set, but the truffles are
beatiful too. Look good enough to eat in my opinion

Marissa