lame joke

Old December 17th 07, 04:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default lame joke

Not as funny as the reputation one you just sent.
I guess supporters of Hillary really should take
the don't ask, don't tell theory. : )

My Living Will

Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said
to her, "'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some
machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the
plug."

So she got up, unplugged the TV, and threw out my wine.

Old December 17th 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

That was to be forwarded to my dad. I forgot to go over to mail though.
You want the hillary joke?
It might be offensive to some, just a warning. Needless to say
dad is NOT a fan of Hillary.

Reputation
~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~

Dear Abby:

I am a crack dealer in Beaumont, Texas, who has recently been
diagnosed as a carrier of HIV virus. My parents live in Fort Worth.
One of my sisters lives in Pflugerville and is married to a
transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and
selling marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two
sisters, who are prostitutes in Dallas.

I have two brothers: one is currently serving a life sentence at
Huntsville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother
is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his
three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives
in Longview. She is a part time 'working girl'.

All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiancé and look
forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be
totally open and honest with her.

Should I tell her about my cousin who supports Hilary Clinton for
President?

Signed,

Worried About My Reputation

Estelle Gallagher wrote:

Now I LOVE that one!! lol

Old December 17th 07, 06:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

Default Changing the subject line (was lame joke)

"Taria" wrote in message
That was to be forwarded to my dad. I forgot to go over to mail though.
You want the hillary joke?

If you're going to post partisan political jokes, could you at least do us
the favor of changing the subject line?

Unless you're saying your Hillary joke *is* lame... ;-P

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

http://fabrictramp.typepad.com/fabric_tramping/
remove the obvious to reply

Old December 17th 07, 07:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
desert quilter

On Dec 17, 9:01 am, Taria wrote:
[...]

Estelle Gallagher wrote:
Now I LOVE that one!! lol
"Taria" wrote in message

Not as funny as the reputation one you just sent.
I guess supporters of Hillary really should take
the don't ask, don't tell theory. : )- Hide quoted text -

Taria,

I do happen to like Hillary--but that is still so funny. ;-)

Best regards,
Michelle in NV

www.musicbydalelynch.com