OT - amazing F1 crash

Old April 14th 06, 08:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT - amazing F1 crash

Hopefully this link will work - see the magnificent F1 crash.

http://www.kartsportnews.com.au/040106-1.html

quicker)

Old April 14th 06, 10:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Now that really *is* funny g
..
In message , Sharon
Harper writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old April 14th 06, 03:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Sharon Harper wrote:

Hopefully this link will work - see the magnificent F1 crash.

http://www.kartsportnews.com.au/040106-1.html

OMG!!!!

I hope nobody was hurt!!!!!

;-)

--

blackrosequilts
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )
Old April 14th 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ,
"Sharon Harper" wrote:

Hopefully this link will work - see the magnificent F1 crash.

http://www.kartsportnews.com.au/040106-1.html

LOL! That's a good one, Sharon!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old April 14th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

blackrosequilts wrote:

Sharon Harper wrote:

Hopefully this link will work - see the magnificent F1 crash.

http://www.kartsportnews.com.au/040106-1.html

OMG!!!!

I hope nobody was hurt!!!!!

;-)

I think a fingernail was broken...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old April 14th 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Kate Dicey wrote:

blackrosequilts wrote:

Sharon Harper wrote:

Hopefully this link will work - see the magnificent F1 crash.

http://www.kartsportnews.com.au/040106-1.html

OMG!!!!

I hope nobody was hurt!!!!!

;-)

I think a fingernail was broken...

OH NOES!!!

Who is it? Are they all right? I hope they're getting physical
therapy!! You can't treat an injury like that lightly!

:-D

Old April 17th 06, 02:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

blackrosequilts wrote:

Kate Dicey wrote:

blackrosequilts wrote:

Sharon Harper wrote:

Hopefully this link will work - see the magnificent F1 crash.

http://www.kartsportnews.com.au/040106-1.html

OMG!!!!

I hope nobody was hurt!!!!!

;-)

I think a fingernail was broken...

OH NOES!!!

Who is it? Are they all right? I hope they're getting physical
therapy!! You can't treat an injury like that lightly!

:-D

Well, the injured party was my the divorced
second wife of my cousin's former neighbor's
daughter-in-law's step brother. So, I KNOW
the answer! She ahd to have an acrylic
prostheses made.
PAT