AD: Organza Bag Bulk Buy

Old May 7th 04, 09:03 PM
Lori Greenberg

Default AD: Organza Bag Bulk Buy

This is an ad, but I'm not making anything on this. Just thought I'd let
you know that I'm doing this.

Here are the details:

=======================

Hi everyone.

I will be posting this to other sites too, so you must email me at Lori at
Beadnerd dot com (or go to my website and click an email link) to make sure
I can keep track of you. Please feel free to pass this buy on to other
lists if you desire.

I hope it's ok, but I copied a past bulk buy for the rules and updated for
my own use as follows:

You can see the bag color choices he http://www.papermart.com/
or click on: fabric bags sheer organza bags and pouches satin ribbon
flat organza bags
if it doesn't take you to the flat bags.

This the only style I'm taking orders for, and I am only taking orders per
Package, not individual bags.

Here are the rules:

1. I reserve the right to cancel the buy and refund your money or close the
buy early. If something is not in stock I will refund your money and give
you the option to cancel your entire order if you wish. I will not hold
backorders open.

2. PayPal only (.30 added to your order for the fee plus 2.9% that PayPal
will charge me). Paypal ID will be provided with your invoice. Do not pay
until you receive an invoice.

3. I am hoping to get the deepest discount shown. So we need 5+ packages of
each color ordered. I will keep you posted on the amounts so you know the
pricing.

4. Shipping is US priority mail with delivery confirmation since their
packaging materials are free. This could either be by box or flat rate
envelope.
$3.85 + $.55 = $4.40. If you are outside the US or Canada, shipping is
global priority which is usually $5.00.

5. If you want insurance, it is at the actual cost.

To order: Send the following to me at: :

Your name
Your email
Your address
Your phone
size of bags
number of packages
colors

6. Deadline to order is midnight on Wednesday 5/26/04. Payment must be
received upon receipt of invoice. Order will hopefully be placed Friday May
28 and shipped as soon as I receive everything and can get it together.

If I've missed anything here, I will email you and let you know. And if you
see that I've missed something, please let me know.

--
Lori Greenberg
http://www.beadnerd.com

ebay auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...origre enberg

Rhinestone Slider and Leather Bracelet Bulk Buy BRogers115 Beads 0 November 21st 03 05:58 PM
bulk bead buying roxan Beads 10 November 12th 03 02:20 AM
Watch Face Bulk Buy update - please read Kandice Seeber Beads 2 September 19th 03 05:41 PM
OT Kinda - official Frantz glass bulk buy Kandice Seeber Beads 0 September 15th 03 11:07 PM
watch faces bulk buy??? The Bead Lounge Beads 11 August 16th 03 06:48 AM