AD: A few goodies up on the website

Old May 4th 04, 08:05 PM
Margie

On Tue, 4 May 2004 12:15:43 -0500, "starlia"
wrote:

Margie - the pillows are 15x15mm. It's the only size she has now, but she
is making larger sizes. I'm not sure if I will buy the larger sizes since
this one works for me.

That's a good size for the focal and matching beads you have up. It's
a very nice set!

I hope this MRI gives you some answers, Starlia. I worry about you!

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old May 4th 04, 08:30 PM
starlia

Don't worry. There are folks here with much worse problems than mine. I
can always self medicate and become and screaming Beeeatch to my sweetheart.
He doesn't mind too much if it's not often.

Old May 4th 04, 08:31 PM
Kalera Stratton

I love the faux boro pillow set, those colors are deliciously
mysterious. I have also noticed that your rounds (or donuts) have gotten
wonderfully well-matched lately... very nice work!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

starlia wrote:
I haven't been feeling too good at all. I've been sleeping almost 20+ hours
a day right now, which isn't too bad since I don't remember the pain.
Anyhow I got a few new things up on the website. Nothing spectacular, but
fun.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old May 4th 04, 08:37 PM
Candace

Aren't migraines lovely? Just what a gal wants, too....the feeling of "omg get
this head off my shoulders and bash it with a sledge hammer till it's all
better....or I can order a new one!"
I hope your MRI comes back with useful results, Starlia...I've been thru it,
and it's no fun at all. ~warm healthy vibes for you~

Don't worry. There are folks here with much worse problems than mine. I
can always self medicate and become and screaming Beeeatch to my sweetheart.
He doesn't mind too much if it's not often.

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Old May 4th 04, 08:44 PM
Margie

On Tue, 4 May 2004 14:30:50 -0500, "starlia"
wrote:

Don't worry. There are folks here with much worse problems than mine. I
can always self medicate and become and screaming Beeeatch to my sweetheart.
He doesn't mind too much if it's not often.

Starlia, getting migraines as often as you do is no small thing. IMO
it's right up there with rest! I get them a few plus times a year and
I can't for a minute imagine what I'd do if I got them more often.
And yeah, meds that turn you into a shrew is so much fun. NOT

I'm still going to worry but I promise to do it silently like do for
the others, sweetie.

Old May 4th 04, 10:25 PM
starlia

Thank you. I got some great info on how to make them look better when
presented. I love faux boro and I have to work hard not to do everything
with reduction frits.

Old May 4th 04, 10:26 PM
starlia

You are too sweet. Maybe the MRI will show something useful. If not, I'm
going to opt for the docs to severe the nerve if it's still an option. I'll
still have the headaches I just won't feel them or the right side of my
head. :-)

Old May 4th 04, 10:55 PM
starlia

Ya know, you have the wrong meds. Tell the doc that you want the happy
pills, not the screaming bee-yotch pills. :-) If it doesn't excerbate

your
migraines, add chocolate.

The happy pills for most turn me into a bee-yotch. You never want to see me
if I'm on morphine. I've heard I throw things at people.

Silence? I don't do silence. Starlia, if this latest round doesn't offer
you relief, I think you need to go to a neurologist who specializes in the
treatment of migraines. If that's who you're already seeing, ask the doc

if
there is a teaching hospital with a headache center somewhere nearby.

There
are a couple here in Boston, you need to be referred by a neurologist and
have exhausted other options. Considering the treatments you're getting

now,
I'd think that you certainly fit the criteria.

I'll keep you in my prayers, and hope that you find some relief soon.

Kathy N-V

I just went to see a neurologist who specializes in pain management and
nerve conditions like mine. While I do have the occasional migraine, what I
really have are occipital nerve headaches. They are like migraines, but
they never go away.

I have hope that this doc can help me out with the assistance of my two
favorite doctors. I think I'm heading in the right direction. I would have
to go to Houston for a pain clinic, and while I love Houston for short
periods, I'm not ready to do that.

Old May 5th 04, 01:50 AM
Margie

On Tue, 4 May 2004 16:26:31 -0500, "starlia"
wrote:

You are too sweet. Maybe the MRI will show something useful. If not, I'm
going to opt for the docs to severe the nerve if it's still an option. I'll
still have the headaches I just won't feel them or the right side of my
head. :-)

Eek! What about the rest of head, missy?

Old May 5th 04, 02:55 AM
Dr. Sooz

Starlia, getting migraines as often as you do is no small thing. IMO
it's right up there with rest!

YEAH.
~~
Sooz