NOT too much OT

Old December 13th 11, 01:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nana.Wilson

Default NOT too much OT

The Bacon Tree

Two Mexicans are stuck in the desert after crossing into the United States ,
wandering aimlessly and starving. They are about to just lie down and wait
for death, when all of a sudden Luis says.........

"Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell. Ees bacon, I theenk."

"Is, Luis, eet sure smell like bacon. "

With renewed hope they struggle up the next sand dune, & there, in the
distance, is a tree loaded with bacon.

There's raw bacon, there's fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon ..
Every imaginable kind of cured pork.

"Pepe, Pepe, we ees saved! Ees a bacon tree!"

"Luis, maybe ees a meerage? We ees in the desert don't forget."

"Pepe, since when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smell like
bacon...ees no meerage, ees a bacon tree!"

And with that, Luis staggers towards the tree. He gets to within 5 metres,
Pepe crawling close behind, when suddenly a machine gun opens up, and Luis
drops like a wet sock. Mortally wounded, he warns Pepe with his dying
breath....

"Pepe... Go back man, you was right, ees not a bacon tree!"

"Luis, Luis mi amigo... what ees it? "

"Pepe.. ees not a bacon tree. Ees....

Ees.....

Ees....

Ees....

Ees..... a ham bush!.."

SO SORRY I know there is something wrong with me for sending you this.
Just couldn't help it! Little voices made me do it !!! And I bet you tried
to do the accent didn't you - I know you did! You are grinning... aren't
you! Hehehe....

Nana

Old December 14th 11, 01:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 19:12:16 -0600, Nana.Wilson wrote
(in article ):

[...]

It's terrible! And I love it!

There is something wrong with me.

Maureen

Old December 14th 11, 04:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nana.Wilson

NO! NO! Maureen!! It is a BAD joke!! But it has a connection because some
have pork for Christmas~*~*~*~*~

See how I solved it ???

Nana Ducking & running~

"Maureen Wozniak" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 19:12:16 -0600, Nana.Wilson wrote
(in article ):

The Bacon Tree

Two Mexicans are stuck in the desert after crossing into the United
States ,
wandering aimlessly and starving. They are about to just lie down and
wait
for death, when all of a sudden Luis says.........

"Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell. Ees bacon, I theenk."

"Is, Luis, eet sure smell like bacon. "

With renewed hope they struggle up the next sand dune, & there, in the
distance, is a tree loaded with bacon.

There's raw bacon, there's fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon
..

Old December 14th 11, 06:45 PM
BIAXINCHEAPS BIAXINCHEAPS is offline
Banned

Location: BUY DISCOUNT BIAXIN ONLINE
Send a message via ICQ to BIAXINCHEAPS

BUY BIAXIN TABLETS WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION IN UNITED KINGDOM
BUYING DISCOUNT GENERIC BIAXIN NON PRESCRIPTION IN UNITED STATES