OT Survived earthquake!!

Old August 24th 11, 03:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nana.Wilson

Default OT Survived earthquake!!

Nana in east coast U.S. It were rockin'& rollin' for awhile!! Whew!!

Old August 24th 11, 03:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 22:04:18 -0400, "Nana.Wilson"
wrote:

Nana in east coast U.S. It were rockin'& rollin' for awhile!! Whew!!

Same here in central NY - it was a crazy little ride there for a
while....

-Irene
Old August 24th 11, 03:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

We felt it near Philadelphia too!!!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old August 24th 11, 04:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Thank goodness everybody's safe and sound. What a scare you folks in the East must have had.

Sunny
Old August 24th 11, 04:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

duck and cover? usually I just dash to get the cars out of the garage
when we have a good sized quake. Hey, the firemen do that why
shouldn't we? Glad you are all ok. It is unnerving though.
Taria

Old August 24th 11, 06:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I'd like to hear from our Pat in Virginia. They are reporting no one harmed
but . . . still . . . would be good to know that Pat and hers are all okay.
Polly

Old August 24th 11, 06:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne in DK

I have some other friends in the area (a couple of neigbourhoods over) -
they reported about 10 sec of shaking, but nothing happened (nothing
knocked over on shelves eg.).

Will try to get hold of Pat.

Hanne in DK
(Used to be Hanne in VA)

Old August 24th 11, 07:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

wrote:

Nana in east coast U.S. It were rockin'& rollin' for awhile!! Whew!!

Same here in central NY - it was a crazy little ride there for a
while....

-Irene

We didn't notice a thing downstairs, but DD and kiri were upstairs and
they said there was a great shaking and a rattling. They came scooting
downstairs all a flutter. We wondered if somebody had drugged their
cocoa until we heard there was a quake.

NightMist

--
I'm raising a developmentally disabled child. What's your superpower?
Old August 24th 11, 07:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

That would be good, Hanne. Apart from hoping she' OK from the 'quake, I
really miss her being here.
..
In message , Hanne in DK
writes
I have some other friends in the area (a couple of neigbourhoods over)
- they reported about 10 sec of shaking, but nothing happened (nothing
knocked over on shelves eg.).

Will try to get hold of Pat.

Hanne in DK
(Used to be Hanne in VA)

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old August 24th 11, 09:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nana.Wilson

"Taria" wrote in message
duck and cover? usually I just dash to get the cars out of the garage
when we have a good sized quake. Hey, the firemen do that why shouldn't
we? Glad you are all ok. It is unnerving though. Taria

"Nana.Wilson" wrote in message ...
Nana in east coast U.S. It were rockin'& rollin' for awhile!! Whew!!

No ducking & running for us!! It was over (thankfully ) before we could
even move!!

Nana

OT - I survived...... Cheryl Isaak Needlework 1 August 30th 04 11:09 AM
I survived graduation JJMolvik Yarn 16 May 25th 04 03:46 AM
I survived the weekend! Slinky Yarn 2 February 9th 04 09:10 AM
I survived the holiday! AliceW Quilting 22 January 2nd 04 05:11 AM