Pictures on FB

Old August 17th 10, 12:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Irondale

Default Pictures on FB

Did not work for me:-(

Nana not on FB

did you try this link, Nana? It worked find for me so let
me
know.

Share this album with anyone by sending them this public
link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...l=ea2b2080f 3

Donna
in WA

Old August 17th 10, 02:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Pictures on FB RETRY

me too. wonderful stuff. thanks for all the trouble to share. I
appreciate it. : ) Is there a story to the white flag/
uncle piece?
Taria
wrote in message
On Aug 16, 1:18 pm, "Irondale" wrote:
Share this album with anyone by sending them this public
link:http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...7602554&l=ea2b...

if this doesn't work......

Donna
in WA

Thanks, that does work for me :-).
Bev in TX

Old August 17th 10, 02:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

Loved looking at all your beautiful projects!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu
"Irondale" wrote in message ...
I've managed to put some of my work on FB. Some quilts,
some sewing, little crochet.

Some of the pictures do not line up like I wanted them to
but in this 90 degree weather....I just don't care right now!

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?i...00000157602554

Donna
in WA
Old August 17th 10, 04:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Irondale

me too. wonderful stuff. thanks for all the trouble to
share. I appreciate it. : ) Is there a story to the
white flag/
uncle piece?
Taria

There sure is, Taria, but I can't go into it. Just going to
say
that the quilt talks about how I was feeling at the time of
its making.

Donna
in WA

Old August 17th 10, 04:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I'm with you, Pat. I don't do Facebook. At the beginning, I just thought
'I don't have time' for that. Polly

"Pat S" wrote in message
No. I'm not, and never will be.
.
In message , Taria
writes
are we the only folks not on facebook Bev?
I don't see it either.
Taria

Old August 17th 10, 10:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

thanks Donna! that worked fine. Lovely stuff all of it. My favorite is
the galloping horse. We could all use one of those in the quilting
studio, just like this one, which is perfect!
Roberta in D

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:18:02 -0700, "Irondale" wrote:

Share this album with anyone by sending them this public
link:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...l=ea2b2080f 3

if this doesn't work......

Donna
in WA

Jeanne's Hug - Pictures (and some "Polly Pictures") Louise in Iowa[_6_] Quilting 22 September 15th 09 08:34 PM
I now have pictures! amy in CNY Quilting 10 July 22nd 09 02:31 PM
New pictures Donna973 Quilting 13 October 5th 06 05:41 PM
Pictures Pictures/Embroidery album dreamboat Quilting 5 September 26th 04 02:51 PM
CROSSPOSTED - new pictures, even some quilt pictures!! CNYstitcher Quilting 0 December 28th 03 04:55 AM