Another Tablecloth

Old March 3rd 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Another Tablecloth

This tablecloth also goes by the names ''Oma Lace'' or ''Fan &
Feather''.
http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting...tablecloth.htm

And this is where you can find enough knitting patterns to keep you
busy for a while...LOL
http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/patterns.htm

Bart

Old March 4th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Bart!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!! These are AWESOME, and you're right --
these should keep me busy for a while! LOL (Just browsing through and
deciding which to do first will take me a while!)

Thanks TONS again!
Eve )

Old March 4th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Bart,

So, did you make that one? I think it's beautiful, but not something
that I would have attempted to do. I made knit placemats once and that
was enough for me.

Hugs,

Nora