Doodle Arts Coloring Posters (please help me)

Old February 13th 06, 07:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace,alt.crafts.print-artist

Default Doodle Arts Coloring Posters (please help me)

Hello,

I am hoping someone can tell me where I can learn more about some
children's coloring posters that were on the market in the late 1980s.
If I am not mistaken, these were very large (40 inches by 30 inches)
and were delightfully detailed. I think they were produced by the
Doodle Art company (which I have been told is now out of business), and
if I am not mistaken they were called Super Tubes (and came with
colored markers). The one I remember from my childhood features a
pirate ship that was crewed by little cartoon rats dressed as pirates.
The ship was drawn in such a way that you could see into each of the
decks, and there was a wealth of detail (often humorous) that facinated
me.

Does this sound familiar?

THANKS!!

-Sebastian Nelson