Paris LNS Rerun!

Old August 8th 03, 03:28 PM

Default Paris LNS Rerun!

I hate to bring this up again...Yesterday I just got back from Paris AND
with the help of a member of this group who sent me a long list of LNS's in
Paris I was able to practically Max out one Credit Card and was doing well
on another... However I left my list in my Apt. in Paris.... Can the person
who originally sent the list to me resend it? I'd greatly appreciate it...
Someone else has asked me for it and I went to the "archives" to try to find
it but not there that is why I think that someone (thinking the name might
have been Theresa - but not sure and I apologize to the person if I am
wrong) sent it to me privately... It is a great list and I only went to
four...

HELP

Marc Davis

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/needlemania

Old August 8th 03, 07:34 PM
Val Mathison

Replying to my own.... thanks but I didn't realize that I had the sense to
save the original message and I found it.... So now I know where it is....
AND it was Suzanne who was the wonderful compiler of this list....

Thanks again

Marc

--
wrote in message
[...]

Marc (or Suzanne of course)

I wonder if you might share this list? I have no idea when I might get to
Paris again but I would love to have it as a just-in-case. Having two children
it's more likely I shall go back to Disneyland Paris (we LOVE it there!) but I
can hope.

Val
Shropshire UK