Last Call

Old November 3rd 05, 04:49 PM
Terbear

Default Last Call

This is the last call for the kids swap....no, we are not swapping
kids....but the kids are swapping siggy blocks....so, if you have been on
the fence,jump off & drop me an e-mail, these kids are getting rambunctious
& want to get the rules of the game to get started....
I can be e-mailed at

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old November 3rd 05, 05:04 PM
Tina

Darn, darn and double darn Teri!

And all this time I thought we were swapping kids! geesh!

Can't wait to get the full instructions, Billy's been sewing all week!

Tina, who wouldn't swap my guy for the world!

Old November 3rd 05, 08:31 PM
nzlstar*

Tina!!!
we all know u'r never get rid of that sweet quilting son.
i, on the other hand, have an 18yo ds whos free to a good home.
any takers?
hugz,
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Tina" wrote...

Old November 3rd 05, 09:09 PM
Anne in CA

I'd be happy to swap him for a 20 yo who is "still finding himself"
whatever *that* means

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3

Old November 3rd 05, 09:24 PM
nzlstar*

thats an improvement, mine hasnt found the laundry basket yet, let alone
himself.
hes not even begun looking for himself i dont think.
i was hoping for a straight send, not a swap, hmmmmm.
i'll think bout it, eh.
hugz,
jeanne

Old November 3rd 05, 09:40 PM
teleflora

"nzlstar*" wrote in message
Tina!!!
we all know u'r never get rid of that sweet quilting son.
i, on the other hand, have an 18yo ds whos free to a good home.
any takers?
hugz,
jeanne

I don't know. I've got a 23 year old I'd swap for a few decent FQ's today.

Cindy

Old November 3rd 05, 10:38 PM
Sally Swindells

They do grow up - eventually, although you do dispair of it ever
happening. Then they turn, much to your surprise, into a normal adult
with your values. The youth who wouldn't get out of bed, study, and
who caused you countless sleepless nights will turn into a workaholic
who actually cleans his car, does a little gardening, watches serious
programmes on TV.

Sounds impossible, but it is true - I know! Can't believe this is the
same son now almost (Saturday) 31!
--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

Old November 3rd 05, 10:54 PM
nzlstar*

maybe if we both send the boys they 'll get lost in transit long enough to
mature some.
hell tis worth a try anyhow, i reckon.
all those in favour, say 'aye'.
hugs,
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar

"teleflora" wrote...

Old November 3rd 05, 11:09 PM
nzlstar*

hey Sally,
my 18yo watches history, nat'l geographic and news channels as well as the
sport.
usually turns his nose up at the comedys, tho some uk ones he enjoys, like
the goons, monty python etc.
he sure can sleep and as he's not got a job or a drivers license i dont see
him needing to clean a car in the near future. heaven knows how hes gonna
ever get a job.
he has this idea that no on needs to say please, thank you etc. like we're
supposed to read each others minds, arghhhhhhhh.
the other two kids have indeed grown up.
i do worry so about #3 ds tho. hes just not doing anything at all like the
older two. he had a tough go getting thru high school too after getting a
near
fatal bout of meningoccocol meningitis at 14yo. lost a wee bit of his
hearing from that tho says its not so much that he cant hear what he needs
to hear. they did all they could for that at hospital and gave him state of
the art hearing aids for both ears but he never did get used to wearing
them.
sigh...
hugz from spring in the south pacific.
jeanne