AD - New beads on an Improved Schedule!

Old April 26th 05, 06:16 AM
Kalera Stratton

Default AD - New beads on an Improved Schedule!

I decided to hustle and get these beads up tonight, so I'm not up past
midnight like usual! Dear Moxley likes the idea that I might come to bed
at a normal time, for once. :lol:

Sometimes I don't even know what colors were calling me until I post the
beads and look at my website; this week, I am seeing a LOT of tangerine
and pink, and also a lot of my usualy staple color; aqua! I love aqua. I
mean, not that you haven't noticed that! Hee hee hee! I've been playing
with my grinder a lot, and have a couple of faceted sets which I cannot
describe how pleased I am with them:
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=2936

Sets:
http://www.beadwife.com/?CategoryID=31

Over the last two weeks I've been exploring the shell technique that
Dawn Scannell
(http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/commun...upid=214522&ck)
shared with me recently. This week, I made my first boro shell... and
I'm SO HAPPY with how it turned out! Dawn really wanted me to try a boro
shell, and I'm thrilled that she prompted me into it.

http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=2989

I've been playing with my floral circlets again too, and some geodes,
and faceted boro focals, and a new Gypsy which seems to almost have a
blue light in it, and a new bead that is sort of an offshoot of my
Shaman's series. Oh, and a squid:

Focals:
http://www.beadwife.com/?CategoryID=442

A few new pairs:
http://www.beadwife.com/?CategoryID=728

Tons more pendants and a couple of pairs of earrings:
http://www.beadwife.com/?CategoryID=38

I think this is Breezy's loveliest set to date; in fact, I wish I'd made
it! I love it:
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=2953

Have a great night!
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old April 26th 05, 06:32 AM
Polly S.

Kalera Stratton wrote:
I decided to hustle and get these beads up tonight, so I'm not up past
midnight like usual! Dear Moxley likes the idea that I might come to bed
at a normal time, for once. :lol:

I've been playing with my floral circlets again too, and some geodes,
and faceted boro focals, and a new Gypsy which seems to almost have a
blue light in it, and a new bead that is sort of an offshoot of my

oh! Kalera!!!!! doing the Sooz dance, jumping up and down

http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=2981

Did you doubt that I'd go straight there when I read 'gypsy'??? And
the third pic down (backlit) is breathtaking.

Now that I've calmed down I'm going look at the rest.

(if I rambled too much there what I was trying to say is 'Gypsy's
Solstice' is absolutely *wonderful* . 'nuff said.)

--
Polly

--
don't spook my groove...
icq 13968113
Old April 26th 05, 12:56 PM
Peggy

I've been playing with my grinder a lot, and have a couple of faceted sets
which I cannot describe how pleased I am with them:
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=2936

That looks like a secret window into another world. Beautiful!

Old April 26th 05, 04:38 PM
Dr. Sooz

DIGGING THEM ALL

Old April 28th 05, 08:32 AM
Kandice Seeber

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........KLUNK
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=2936
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=2935
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=2980
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=2988
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=2953

whimper
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 30th 05, 12:07 AM
Kalera Stratton

Thank you so much, Polly! My head is swollen now... I don't think I
can stand up without tipping over.

Old April 30th 05, 12:08 AM
Kalera Stratton

Thanks, Peggy! What a wonderful description... I might have to "borrow"
for a bead set sometime.

Old April 30th 05, 12:08 AM
Kalera Stratton

Hehe *hugs* chica!

Dr. Sooz wrote:
DIGGING THEM ALL

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old April 30th 05, 12:10 AM
Kalera Stratton

OMG what a gratifying reaction! I got a klunk from Kandice!!! :O

I will have to point out to Breezy that she got klunked too... isn't
that set to die for? I almost made her let me lick it before she shipped
it.

Old April 30th 05, 08:06 PM
Kandice Seeber

Hehehehehehe I love licking beads......shhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone!!!
sneaking

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs