Ceramichrome kiln

Old April 10th 04, 07:45 PM
Duano

Default Ceramichrome kiln

I recently purchased a used kiln with the Ceramichrome brand name on
it. I don't think they make kilns anymore as my searches come up
blank. Did another company make them for Ceramichrome and they put
their name on it? Would like to know in case I need replacement parts
or any accessories that may be still available. The kiln works fine
right now. Any info would be helpful.
Old April 10th 04, 10:04 PM
wayneinkeywest

Duano:
Go to Google.com, and enter "Ceramichrome" as the search term.
There are over ten pages of entries.
Hope that helps,
Wayne Seidl

om...

Old March 19th 05, 03:46 PM
bbb4951

I just purchased a used ceramichrome kiln, but it doesn't have an
instruction book. Any chance you have one and would be willing to share
info?

Thanks for your help

Old April 22nd 05, 09:33 PM
nrmcpherson

I'm in the same boat as you others who bought a Ceramichrome kiln. I don't
have any kind of manual and have done the search thing and there just
seems to be dead ends all the way through. I would appreciate getting my
hands on a manual. I'm just setting up my studio and will be firing
pottery at cone 6. It was suggested to me that before I try to buy a book
on operating electric kilns in general, I should attempt to find a
manual... Help!!!

Old February 15th 11, 06:43 PM
Barbara Murray Barbara Murray is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrmcpherson View Post
I'm in the same boat as you others who bought a Ceramichrome kiln. I don't
have any kind of manual and have done the search thing and there just
seems to be dead ends all the way through. I would appreciate getting my
hands on a manual. I'm just setting up my studio and will be firing
pottery at cone 6. It was suggested to me that before I try to buy a book
on operating electric kilns in general, I should attempt to find a
manual... Help!!!
Hi I used to teach ceramics years ago and have found an address that might be of help to you. ICS 1616 Spencer Ave, Indianapolis, IN46203 Phone no(317) 955 8444. They sell ceramichrome kilns, hope this helps you and other ceramichrome kiln owners who have problems
barbara

Important - Please beware of a company called Bohle Eric Russell Glass 2 August 23rd 04 07:46 PM
FAQ Raku part 2 of 2 SBRANFPOTS Pottery 0 October 21st 03 02:13 PM
FAQ Raku part 2 of 2 SBRANFPOTS Pottery 0 September 16th 03 11:11 PM
Raku FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 0 July 20th 03 04:49 AM
FAQ:Intro to rec.crafts.pottery Mishy Lowe Pottery 0 July 18th 03 06:05 AM