directory???

Old February 19th 10, 05:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
marmarlet

Default directory???

I haven't been paying close enough attention. Has there been any word on
the directory? Sorry to be so lax in not paying attention.
Thanks in advance.
Marlys in Indiana

--
Life is like drawing without an eraser.

Old February 27th 10, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW

It's coming! Read the group tomorrow for details. Travels have kept me
away from home but I have a bit of a break right now before I hit the road
again. Next group of trips take me to Ann Arbor Michigan, Oakland
California and Houston Texas. Right now planning my mother's 90th birthday
in Florida for the end of March. All four of her children will be there
which may sound strange to some folks but we are all scattered over the map.
She's had two at a time, three at a time but now she'll have all four. I
have a picture that she sent me some time ago that my Dad used to carry in
his wallet. It's a picture all four of us from the chest up sitting in a
row on a bench of some kind. My youngest brother is about 4 or 5 in the
picture. I am going to take a similar picture of the four of us as we look
today. The plan is to have both pictures framed together for her by
Mother's Day.
--

Alice

"marmarlet" wrote in message
: I haven't been paying close enough attention. Has there been any word on
: the directory? Sorry to be so lax in not paying attention.
: Thanks in advance.
: Marlys in Indiana
:
: --
: Life is like drawing without an eraser.

Old February 28th 10, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

At my mother's funeral in 1996, the 5 kids took up the same positions
as a picture we did for my folks 30 years before that. My dad had that
one framed, also. It was the first time since the first photo that all
the kids were together.

Ginger in CA

directory CNYstitcher Quilting 11 March 16th 10 11:25 PM
Directory??? Charlotte Hippen Quilting 9 November 3rd 06 06:28 PM
OT - More about the directory LN \(remove NOSPAM\) Quilting 12 October 4th 04 01:00 AM
OT-LN I can help with directory Boca Jan Quilting 1 August 8th 04 04:03 PM
New Directory! Sandy Foster Quilting 48 March 29th 04 03:51 AM