Shana Tova - Happy New Jewish Year 5767

Old September 22nd 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default Shana Tova - Happy New Jewish Year 5767

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 06:28:25 -0700, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen spun a fine
yarn

To all of you who celebrate our New year , and To every other Person who
also can always use some good wishes

Shana Tova =Happy new Jewish Year 5767

mirjam

Haifa the Beautiful City of Israel.

www.fibersiv.israel.net

I was JUST going to post the very same wishes, dear friend!
Shalom!
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0638-0, 09/19/2006
Tested: 9/21/2006 10:57:17 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old September 22nd 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
To all of you who celebrate our New year , and To every other Person who
also can always use some good wishes

Shana Tova =Happy new Jewish Year 5767

mirjam

Haifa the Beautiful City of Israel.

www.fibersiv.israel.net

Happy New Year Mirjam.

Shalom,
Dennis & Gail

Old September 22nd 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

Thank you, Mirjam, and a very sweet New Year to you :-)

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

Old September 22nd 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BB

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
To all of you who celebrate our New year , and To every other Person who
also can always use some good wishes

Shana Tova =Happy new Jewish Year 5767

mirjam

Haifa the Beautiful City of Israel.

www.fibersiv.israel.net

Happy New Year Mirjam!

And thanks for the well wishes

BB
Old September 23rd 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
To all of you who celebrate our New year , and To every other Person who
also can always use some good wishes

Shana Tova =Happy new Jewish Year 5767

And to you, too, my friend. A couple of us are planning to go to a Rosh
Hasannah service here in Montreal, if we can figure out how to get
there!

Higs,
Katherine

Old September 23rd 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Thanks to all you wonderful people for answering my Good wishes for
ALL,,,
mirjam

Happy New Year Janner Quilting 2 January 14th 06 11:27 AM
Happy New Year The Larsons Quilting 0 December 31st 05 08:04 PM
[AD] New at Trash City: Hebrew Letters, Pendulums, Bead Stoppers + Happy New Year! Trashcitybeads Beads 0 January 2nd 05 10:30 PM
Happy Lunar New Year! Erin-Joi Collins McNeal Rubberstamps 0 January 22nd 04 05:57 PM