Toy Chest Pics

Old August 21st 11, 10:49 PM
NWITileGuy NWITileGuy is offline
Junior Member

Location: Indiana
Default Toy Chest Pics

I have attached a file of my favorite kind of toy chest. I would like to see other craftsman's toy chest pictures if there are any. I am interested to hear what you guys think and if you would purchase something like this for your children or grandchildren.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	toychest2.png
Views:	1176
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	107
Old October 27th 11, 08:42 AM
Archard Archard is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWITileGuy View Post
I have attached a file of my favorite kind of toy chest. I would like to see other craftsman's toy chest pictures if there are any. I am interested to hear what you guys think and if you would purchase something like this for your children or grandchildren.
I would like to build a toy chest for my son's room. i am looking to build something probably 3x2. I want a simple, but nice looking chest. Basic tilt up lid, and possibly have feet.

i am basically looking for basic ideas and design cues. i will be staining when finished, so I will be using a stain quality wood. for cost, i doubt it will be solid or furniture grade wood, so i will need ideas for finishing the edges to hide the layers. Suggestions on wood would be nice...birch, oak, maple, etc.
Old October 28th 11, 09:20 PM
zabi143 zabi143 is offline
Junior Member

I would like to see other craftsman's toy chest pictures if there are any. I am interested to hear what you guys think and if you would purchase something like

Wooded Toy chest NWITileGuy General Crafting 4 June 14th 12 07:33 AM
Chest Beckets [email protected] Knots 0 January 16th 07 12:30 PM
storage chest & beads Valerie2 Beads 16 July 9th 04 10:53 AM
OT-yahoo---my saga, just getting it off my chest nzl* Quilting 4 January 28th 04 08:00 PM
poly treasure chest Shirley Shone Beads 2 August 9th 03 03:02 PM