Bead Unique Premier Issue

Old August 17th 04, 07:12 AM
Christina Peterson

Default Bead Unique Premier Issue

Saw a new magazine at the supermarket today, Bead Unique. The projects are
not very advanced, but it's interesting, because it has a lot of mixed
media.

Tina

Old August 17th 04, 05:51 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

I think we discussed this a while back? I picked up the issue and it's got
some nice stuff in it. Not as heavy into textiles as Belle Armoire, but a
nice mix.

Barbara

Old August 17th 04, 07:02 PM
Kaytee

In article , "Christina Peterson"
writes:

Saw a new magazine at the supermarket today, Bead Unique. The projects are
not very advanced, but it's interesting, because it has a lot of mixed
media.

I saw it a month or so ago-- it was sent to the shop I work at as part of an
advertising solicitation. Seemed to me to be like "Michaels Arts & Crafts" (or
whatever the name is now), but concentrating on beads. Nothing particularly
"unique" about it.
"Step by Step" is much better. Even "Chic & Easy" and "Jewelry Crafts" have it
beat, project-wise.
Kaytee
"Simplexities" on
www.eclecticbeadery.com

Old August 17th 04, 09:48 PM
Jalynne

That's how I felt about it, too. Kinda disappointing, actually.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list