Over 100 Crochet Potholders & Hot Mats Patterns

Old March 8th 04, 03:38 AM
Kim

Default Over 100 Crochet Potholders & Hot Mats Patterns

Hi Everyone!

I have created a CD with over 100 of the most beautiful and unique
Potholders & Hot Mats
patterns on the net today. There is either no copyright on them, or the
copyright has expired and they are now in the public domain.

Click here to look at all the patterns on this CD

http://kimscraftbooks.homestead.com/...Hotmatscd.html

This CD is very simple to use and all you need is Acrobat Reader to view
them
and print them. The CD will automatically start when you put it in your
computer.

I have tested these patterns and the way I have them set up on the CD, they
print out perfectly and in crystal clear reading....no blurry patterns to
try
and read.

Each pattern has it own file with a Thumbnail, so that you can view the
pattern
before you decide to print it out.

No sifting through hundreds of pages to find the pattern you want....just
view
it, click it and print it....you'll be crocheting in no time.

The CD will be sent in a CD envelope with written
instructions.............$12.00 postage paid.

Please e-mail me directly if you would like me to rush you out a copy.

Thank you for reading my post and have a great day!

Kim