need source for glass tubes

Old October 29th 04, 03:51 PM
Boner the Cat

Default need source for glass tubes

Hi,

I had several sources for glass tubes for making elements but lost my
hardrive.

- need also good source for mulite rods.
- glass tubes for making elements

- ANY GOOD THIRD PARTY CONTROLLERS

--
"Poor people have access to the courts in the same sense that Christians had
access to the lions."

- Judge Earl Johnson Jr.

Old November 3rd 04, 04:20 AM
nJb

What kind of controller you looking for? A Cadillac? I can build a Rolls
if you like.
--
Jack

bobo1148atxmissiondotcom

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/
Old November 8th 04, 02:27 AM
Rodger

"Boner the Cat" wrote in
:

Hi,

I had several sources for glass tubes for making elements but
lost my hardrive.

- need also good source for mulite rods.
- glass tubes for making elements

- ANY GOOD THIRD PARTY CONTROLLERS

I found my source for glass tubing in the yellow pages under
scientific glass when I was doing lampwork. If you are in a
university town, then you will have a source of scientific glass.
When I was a youth, I went to a chem. supply co. bought tubing,
erlinmeyer (sp?) flask, rubber stopper, and glass funnel and had a
pretty inexpensive water pipe (so long ago we did not even have
bongs).

Rodger

--
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.
-David Sawford-
Old November 8th 04, 06:48 PM
Boner the Cat

Here is my version:

one is just as dead when shot from a loose canon as one purposely stuck in
your ear.

Old November 8th 04, 06:51 PM
Boner the Cat

I just want a controller to run my kiln. give a s..t if geo metro or
Lamborghini as long as does what it is supposed to do!!!

I do fused glass, 16" x 48" panels (multi layered) I just need to set the
ramp speed and hold cooling temps with one soak.

Old November 11th 04, 06:32 AM
nJb

Boner the Cat wrote:

I just want a controller to run my kiln. give a s..t if geo metro or
Lamborghini as long as does what it is supposed to do!!!

I do fused glass, 16" x 48" panels (multi layered) I just need to set the
ramp speed and hold cooling temps with one soak.

Send me an email.

Jack
Old May 8th 11, 12:30 PM
barktasobe barktasobe is offline
Junior Member

1MgCO3(s) -- 1MgO(s) + 1CO2(g)

Source for glass cylinder? Bert Glass 8 July 17th 12 06:00 PM
Glass Source Michele Blank Glass 12 July 17th 12 04:39 PM
ISO 2-strand curved silver tubes Kimbo Beads 8 March 15th 04 07:31 PM
Source for matched pairs of furnace glass beads? April H. Beads 1 October 24th 03 02:09 PM
Good source for silver beads? laura Beads 4 August 21st 03 11:08 PM