Looking for a knitting machine

Old November 6th 11, 06:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
suzanne

Default Looking for a knitting machine

Hello all! I an a hand knitter and want to buy my first knitting
machine. I have dabbled with a knitting machine before but I cannot
remember for the life of me what it was called. Can anyone suggest a
good beginner knitting machine? Thanks!
Old November 6th 11, 07:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
King's Crown[_3_]

Not a lot of traffic here. I'd suggest you go to a few other places for
research. Ravelry.com is free and there is a machine knitting group on
their with lots of experienced machine knitters. Do a search in the group
this topic I'm sure has been covered and then ask any questions you might
have.

Join a yahoo group. This is also free. Many machine knitting groups on
their.

Check out machine knitting blogs. I have linked to many that I like on my
blog "Machine Knitting Fun."

Go to youtube.com and watch machine knitting videos. It might help you make
a decision.

Good luck.

Lynne

Old November 8th 11, 10:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Carey N.

Could it have been the Bond Incredible Sweater Machine (Bond ISM) or the
Bond Ultimate Sweater Machine (Bond USM), both plastic frame machines? I
know that Singer also has a plastic frame machine.