I'm new here - hello

Old October 26th 05, 08:32 PM
Tricia

Default I'm new here - hello

Oh Lord Claudia, did you open yourself up to all sorts of trouble =)
The ettiquette request will get you requests for chocolate and fabric
and what-nots. All in good fun mind you.

Welcome to the group. Despite poking around here for the better part
of a decade (Yikes! I'm sure it hasn't been 10 years but I was still
in college and living on campus when I started posting, I'm pretty sure
anyway and that was more than 5 years ago) I'm still a newbie --
havne't done much but chatted a lot =)

Welcome,
Tricia
====
http://photos.yahoo.com/chirparrooo

Old October 26th 05, 08:35 PM
Tricia

I'll admit to it =)

Told ya Claudia -- I knew requests like this would be popping up.
*smirk*

Tricia
====
http://photos.yahoo.com/chirparrooo

Old October 26th 05, 10:07 PM
Judy Kerr

Welcome, Claudia! I'll let others advise you about the "rules" ;o)
Tell us all about yourself and your quilting.

Judy in UK
--
When I get a little money I buy fabric; and if any is left I buy food and
clothes. -- adapted from Erasmus

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello Everyone

I just joined this group this morning.

I am as new to the world of quilting as I am to this group, having only
started quilting 6 months ago when I signed up for a class. It's
something I've been wanting to do forever.

Please let me know the "etiquette" on this group: introductions,
postings, pictures, etc.

Claudia