Pinging Sandy Foster!

Old October 26th 05, 02:21 AM
Tina

Default Pinging Sandy Foster!

Sandy, sorry to post here, but my email isn't working! When do you get
in tomorrow? I won't be at work tomorrow - getting those wonderful
steroid shots, but I will be around in the afternoon and will
definitely be there Thursday morning. Did you print out phone numbers?
Taking them with you right?

I am taking kiddos to a homecoming football game tomorrow evening, oh
joys! But will be around in the afternoon.

I'm thinking of taking a beginners applique class Thursday afternoon if
I can get in!

Can't wait to meet you live and in person!!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Tina

Old October 26th 05, 02:23 AM
Tina

By the way - for those headed in tomorrow - BEWARE the baseball fans!

The crowd was already growing immensely when I left work today!

Tina

Old October 26th 05, 02:29 AM
KJ

I also read on another group to double check your reservations. Seems some
of the baseball crowd is putting the squeeze on the hoteliers. Someone only
had 1 of their 2 nights guaranteed and had to scramble to find another room.
Shady shady!
KJ
oups.com...

Old October 26th 05, 02:53 AM
Sandy Foster

In article . com,
"Tina" wrote:

Sandy, sorry to post here, but my email isn't working! When do you get
in tomorrow? I won't be at work tomorrow - getting those wonderful
steroid shots, but I will be around in the afternoon and will
definitely be there Thursday morning. Did you print out phone numbers?
Taking them with you right?

I am taking kiddos to a homecoming football game tomorrow evening, oh
joys! But will be around in the afternoon.

I'm thinking of taking a beginners applique class Thursday afternoon if
I can get in!

Can't wait to meet you live and in person!!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Tina

Hi Tina! I should be arriving mid-afternoon, checking into hotel with my
two roomies, etc. Then I'll go over to pick up my pre-registration stuff
and stay for the preview. I almost forgot to print out the phone
numbers, so thanks for the reminder! G

Why don't you give me a call either on my cell phone or at the hotel
(the room is in my name) when you're able? I'll find out whether we're
at the same place at the same time! G
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old October 26th 05, 02:54 AM
Sandy Foster

In article FZA7f.476452$_o.141119@attbi_s71,
"KJ" wrote:

I also read on another group to double check your reservations. Seems some
of the baseball crowd is putting the squeeze on the hoteliers. Someone only
had 1 of their 2 nights guaranteed and had to scramble to find another room.
Shady shady!
KJ
"Tina" wrote in message
oups.com...
By the way - for those headed in tomorrow - BEWARE the baseball fans!

The crowd was already growing immensely when I left work today!

Tina

I called a couple of days ago, only to find that we'd been moved from a
non-smoking room with two double beds and a roll-away (there are three
of us) to a smoking room with a king-sized bed! Yikes! Talk about upset
-- they've changed us back again, though there's no guarantee we'll get
the roll-away. But we'll make do.

Old October 26th 05, 03:38 AM
KJ

Sorry for the previous blank message. I just wanted to express what DH said
about the room change. "That's Bul______t". He thinks the quilters are
getting dumped on and the baseball fans are getting schmoozed to wring extra
$$ from them. Hold your ground ladies!

"KJ" wrote:

I also read on another group to double check your reservations. Seems
some
of the baseball crowd is putting the squeeze on the hoteliers. Someone
only
had 1 of their 2 nights guaranteed and had to scramble to find another
room.
Shady shady!
KJ
oups.com...

Old October 26th 05, 11:51 AM
Tina

This is an absolute "B......S" K. As I was leaving the show
yesterday, the parking attendants were asking people, "What even are
you here for?" If you answered, the quilt show, parking was $7 dollars
- but if you answered, the World Series, parking suddenly became $40
dollars!

HUGE, huge, rip off!

Can't wait to see you!

Tina

Old October 26th 05, 04:45 PM
Pat in Virginia

Sandy:
Please EMAIL me the name of the hotel that did this. I want to
avoid that one next year. HAVE FUN!!
PAT

Old October 26th 05, 05:08 PM
Tina

Default Houston Chocolate/Pinging Sandy Foster!

Got your attention now?????????????

Woooo Hooooo, stopped at the Chocolate Bar this morning......bought a
box and picked up Menus and maps for everyone.....

first nine people to find me tomorrow.........

Surprises!
Tina

Floating Blue and pinging CNB Pottery 5 May 10th 04 04:01 PM
Sandy Orton's Exquisite Lily Sampler Pat Porter Needlework 0 July 29th 03 06:30 PM