Looking for book

Old October 28th 10, 02:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Default Looking for book

Carol Doak's "Easy Paper Pieced Miniatures". Did you try it and lost
interest? Did you already do the projects you want from it and it is
sitting on your bookshelf? Are you looking to rehome it?

Will trade fabric, or buy from you. Please contact me off newsgroup.
thanks!
Ginger in CA
where the Santa Ana wind is howling, it is 70 degrees at 6AM, and
humidity is in single digit - we're on fire watch
Old October 28th 10, 02:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I had the book, Ginger, but it is not here. It must have been given away
some time ago. The only thing I'm willing to paper piece is 5-pointed stars
and that only because that's how our Pat on the Green taught me. Pat was
either going to teach me or kill me. It is a good thing she's so far away.
Well. Not a good thing at all but she did teach me. Polly

"Ginger in CA" ...

Old October 28th 10, 03:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

I don't have the book but did you check half.com?
They sometimes have books that are hard to find and at
good prices if you are really lucky.
Air is 'still' over here in my corner of the high desert. The bird bath
was frozen over last night for the first time this year.
Taria

Old October 28th 10, 03:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Oops. Forgot to toss in a little bit of weather report. We had 4" of rain
after midnight last night. All of the gators are shiny clean and ready to
take the tourists out to breakfast. Polly

"Taria"
I don't have the book but did you check half.com?
They sometimes have books that are hard to find and at
good prices if you are really lucky.
Air is 'still' over here in my corner of the high desert. The bird bath
was frozen over last night for the first time this year.
Taria
"Ginger in CA" Carol Doak's "Easy Paper Pieced Miniatures". Did you

Old October 28th 10, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

That is more than half the usual rainfall in a year here!
Shiny gators must make pretty shoes. ; )
Taria

Old October 28th 10, 05:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Gee, I checked on amazon.com and found new copies for $39.44 and the *used*
ones range from $18.95 to $139.28!!!!! What an amazing range of prices.
And, no, I don't have a copy- and prolly never will with some of those
asking prices. Sheesh!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old October 28th 10, 06:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

eBay has one -- item #280576474152

price is 24.99 with $7.50 shipping.

--
Kate in MI

Old October 29th 10, 06:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pam[_2_]

Looks like there are several for sale on Half.com (an eBay type company)
Here's a link:

http://product.half.ebay.com/Easy-Pa...nfoQQprZ787036

HTH,
Pam

Old October 30th 10, 09:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

privacy for sure and a much nicer view as well.
if i were on a jury i'd be so interested in the quiilt i'd find it hard to
pay enough attention to the goings on in the courtroom.
might miss something important in testimony or evidence of a trial. oops.
thats just me tho. : /
j.

"Sandy" wrote...
What a great idea, Ginger! A bit of privacy for your monitor, as well as
a much more attractive view and a touch of personality as well.

Ginger in CA wrote:
Sandy, thank you for the offer, but I am wanting this to challenge
myself to get some of the patterns done for my quilt hanger in the
courtroom. Recently I was thinking of putting the tabletop stand right
behind my monitor. There is the ledge of the workspace, and that way
the jury box would see the quiltlet, not the monitor