Ok I am recc.crap. pi**ed. LOLOL

Old February 6th 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Default Ok I am recc.crap. pi**ed. LOLOL

I ordered gold wire, on ebay of course, yesterday. The price was
fantastic. Or so I believe.

I mistakenly ordered it from CANADA and it will take 2 weeks to get to
me. Of course, I need it to finish a project for a client who will
want it...uh....yesterday. Yup.

So, Mad At Myself.

And how is your day?

Becki
Old February 6th 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather

"Beckibead" wrote in message
I ordered gold wire, on ebay of course, yesterday. The price was
fantastic. Or so I believe.

I mistakenly ordered it from CANADA and it will take 2 weeks to get to
me. Of course, I need it to finish a project for a client who will
want it...uh....yesterday. Yup.

So, Mad At Myself.

And how is your day?

Fine......sitting here waiting the requisite 2 to 3 weeks for an eBay
delivery from the US but got my Canadian one in 2 DAYS!! Shall we start
a petition??

Kissies.....Heather (G)

Old February 6th 08, 10:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Somehow I KNEW that Heather was going to answer this, LOL. And guess
what --as usual, I don't know what i am talking about. The gold wire
is coming from Florida. I think it is the lobster claw clasps that
are coming from Canada. I can't keep my own purchases straight....LOL

Becki

Old February 7th 08, 07:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

On Feb 6, 12:27 pm, Beckibead wrote:
Somehow I KNEW that Heather was going to answer this, LOL. And guess
what --as usual, I don't know what i am talking about. The gold wire
is coming from Florida. I think it is the lobster claw clasps that
are coming from Canada. I can't keep my own purchases straight....LOL

Becki

Well, I think my packet from Vermont will finally arrive tomorrow
- after spending 4 days in Nashua, NH -.
New fresh water pearls. And some other stuff - I don't remember
off the top of my head what I ordered where :-) . Not on Ebay. -
Flat rate box, not quite full this time. And may not be the only
box that arrives tomorrow. There's another one that left Albuquerque
yesterday. I like to order from people who send you tracking label
numbers.

Maren
HiloBeads: Beads - Beading Supplies - Hand-made Jewelry
http://www.hilobeads.com/
Blog at: http://hilobeads.blogspot.com/
Old February 7th 08, 01:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

I think I have all of you beaten on the postage thing. I ordered two
WetCanvas glass bead calendars from Florida about 3 weeks ago, they
still have not arrived. They are sending me replacement ones. I
wonder if somewhere there is a post office with these great calendar
posters up on the wall. I am anxious to receive these since one of my
beads is on it.

Ah, the joys of mail order...

Patti
Old February 7th 08, 04:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

On Feb 7, 3:16 am, Patti wrote:
I think I have all of you beaten on the postage thing. I ordered two
WetCanvas glass bead calendars from Florida about 3 weeks ago, they
still have not arrived. They are sending me replacement ones. I
wonder if somewhere there is a post office with these great calendar
posters up on the wall. I am anxious to receive these since one of my
beads is on it.

Ah, the joys of mail order...

No tracking label, I presume?
At least they're sending you replacement ones.

- All this happening as I'm about to place 2 rather large wholesale
orders again later today (I hope). -

Old February 7th 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

I actually had an item RETURNED to me -- wonder of wonder, as most
items of mine that go missing in the mail are permanently gone!!!
LOL. I'm glad to have it back, even if the buyer no longer wants it
and I had to refund her money. It was black opal. I don't mind
keeping it. Looks great with my emeralds, LOL.

HEATHER -- here is the canadian dealer. I bought four lobster claws,
gold filled, from her for a song. I love it when I get a good price
on gold. I don't use it often, as I don't like how gold looks, but my
(stupid) customers like it and keep requesting it. Go figure. LOL:

http://stores.ebay.com/theBeadingZone

Becki
Old February 7th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather

"Beckibead" wrote in message

HEATHER -- here is the canadian dealer. I bought four lobster claws,
gold filled, from her for a song. I love it when I get a good price
on gold. I don't use it often, as I don't like how gold looks, but my
(stupid) customers like it and keep requesting it. Go figure. LOL:

http://stores.ebay.com/theBeadingZone

Funny you should pick "Laura".....the Beading Zone was the one I used
here in Toronto 2 weeks ago and her stuff is good!! And a good price.
I had it in roughly 36 hours from payment. She had quite an array of
findings that I needed. Elayne has her eye on some of it too.

So far, I am following your path with Beadaholique....nice people. And
the Beading Zone. Dealing with an unknown for some finished amber
pieces, so will let you know how they look.

I love gold and am finding it hard to make things with silver. It must
be my red hair, grin. Your/my emeralds will probably have gold
accents.....or perhaps copper. I love the Autumn colours and got a lot
of copper findings from BeadFX here in Toronto. Their prices aren't as
low as the Beading Zone, but Jennifer has one heck of an inventory and
they are really helpful. http://www.beadfx.com/index.html

We are majorly snowed in up here. 30 cms overnight. (a foot?). Took
Ron a while with the snowblower to clear the driveway. Not about to go
out, that is for sure.

Cheers from the Great White North!!

Heather

Old February 10th 08, 05:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling

I got you all beat! I ordered some silver from a vender on eBay. He sent
both packages thru US Mail, even had tracking numbers for each package.
Well, one got here and the other is lost in limbo. I checked the tracking
numbers on the USPS web site and it says for both items: "We attempted to
deliver your item at 1:32 PM on January 14, 2008 at (home address) and a
notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If
the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. No further
information is available for this item. "

The funny thing is that both tracking numbers said the same thing, but I
never got a notice and one of the packages was actually left in my mail box.
I've called the post office, spoke directly to the carrier, and even gone
down there to find out what happened to my package and they have no idea.
When they look it up in their computers, they cant find the one that is
lost, and the one that was delivered still shows they couldn't deliver it
and a notice was left. What a bunch of idiots!! I want my BEADS!

Of course, I sent an email to the eBay vender about this and their response
was "oh well, should have insured it!" mmmmmm, lets see... the package was
less than an ounce ( I ordered some bead caps - about 10 all together) and
they charged me $2.50 to ship. Kinda steep considering that I just got a
package from widgetsupply.com that weighed 11.5 ounces and they only charged
me $2.00 to ship.
I really have no idea how these people on eBay calculate shipping cost, but
it seems they are way over charging for it.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaa, I want my beads!!

Sterling

:

MI5 crap michele Glass 1 June 25th 07 02:06 AM
Ah crap Kalera Beads 10 April 7th 07 12:49 PM
Crap crap crap!! KJ Quilting 12 March 25th 06 04:08 PM
Crap crappity crap crap Kalera Beads 10 September 8th 05 01:16 AM
Crap - I did it again starlia Beads 20 March 1st 04 07:23 AM