2006 Projects?

Old December 30th 05, 12:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Fabric 2006 Projects?

On 12/29/05 7:49 PM, in article
, "Dr. Brat"
wrote:

Lucille wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote in message

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 22:44:34 GMT, lucretia borgia
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 22:20:23 GMT, Jangchub wrote:

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:56:49 -0500, "Lucille"
wrote:

Actually I did try to file that snippet away in my brain and since I do
drink coffee, and sometimes nibble a donut, at the keyboard it's
something
that is an accident I could very easily see happening.

Hopefully, if I ever have such a catastrophe, I'll remember what you
said
and try it out.

You DO know a keyboard costs about ten dollars, right? LOL

Waste not, want not. I am Scottish. Aside from that, I enjoy the
challenge of defeating the marketplace.

Do you speak with a Scottish brogue?

Not so much a Scottish brogue as a (don't kill me, I'm kidding) a forked
tongue. ;*)))))))

Sharp, yes. Forked, never.

Elizabeth

Actually, isn't forked tongue when that little bit of skin under the tongue
is missing or smaller than the "norm"?

Read something about that as a "medical condition".... Brain is foggy from
too many days with EVERYONE home!

Cheryl

Old December 30th 05, 01:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message

"Gill Murray" wrote
Well, when I met Sheena, she sounded like a "mild" Canadian to me.

Mild?? Mild????
Now I'm the one with coffee all over the keyboard.
Dawne, who would pick Sheena to be on my side in any battle with any
weapon
any time

I would pick her as well, so who would we find to fight?

Old December 30th 05, 01:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

"Dr. Brat" wrote in message
. ..

--
That's why I tried to lighten it up and say I'm kidding. For real, I am
kidding.

Old December 30th 05, 01:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 00:42:36 GMT, Gill Murray
wrote:

Do you speak with a Scottish brogue?

Not so much a Scottish brogue as a (don't kill me, I'm kidding) a forked
tongue. ;*)))))))

Now I am wondering what to make of that lol

Well, when I met Sheena, she sounded like a "mild" Canadian to me.
However I have a terrible time telling between the various accents. Most
of my canadian friends, like Sheena, sound totally normal . Rather like
me and my correct English accent, overwhelmed by America: maybe we speak
alike, Sheena. CanAngUslish!!

Gillian

Go with mid-Atlantic Gillian, it somehow sounds more cosmopolitan,
worldly, sophisticated - yeah, that's us!
Old December 30th 05, 01:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:54:21 -0600, "Dawne Peterson"
wrote:

"Gill Murray" wrote
Well, when I met Sheena, she sounded like a "mild" Canadian to me.

Mild?? Mild????
Now I'm the one with coffee all over the keyboard.
Dawne, who would pick Sheena to be on my side in any battle with any weapon
any time

No worries, if this election leads to talk of western separation I 'll
be there, claymore in hand lol

Quick, try the rinse trick and if you don't come back we will then
know it doesn't work lol
Old December 30th 05, 01:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:14:21 -0500, "Lucille"
wrote:

"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message

"Gill Murray" wrote
Well, when I met Sheena, she sounded like a "mild" Canadian to me.

Mild?? Mild????
Now I'm the one with coffee all over the keyboard.
Dawne, who would pick Sheena to be on my side in any battle with any
weapon
any time

I would pick her as well, so who would we find to fight?

Now there's an interesting thought. Who would one pick to fight ?
Politicians are uppermost on my mind as we are in election mode. I
girded up my loins for a political 'phone call, they stopped
campaigning over Xmas and NY but apparently were making 'phone calls,
here I was all prepared, took my harp to the party, but nobody called
so I never got to play.

I received my card from Elections Canada this a.m. plus one other.
When they called to enumerate, with a straight face I said the other
person who lived here was Bucket Mackenzie. So he received his card
too. I think I might frame his.
Old December 30th 05, 01:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

wrote:

[...]

Gee whiz, do they know he's not old enough to vote?

Old December 30th 05, 01:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Lucille wrote:

"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message

"Gill Murray" wrote

Well, when I met Sheena, she sounded like a "mild" Canadian to me.

Mild?? Mild????
Now I'm the one with coffee all over the keyboard.
Dawne, who would pick Sheena to be on my side in any battle with any
weapon
any time

I would pick her as well, so who would we find to fight?

Don't look at me. The three of you are formidable enough for me to
insist on being on your side.

--
Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths

WIP: July birthstone, Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

See my designs exclusively at www.TyWolfeDesigns.com

Editor/Proofreader http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
Old December 30th 05, 01:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:52:33 -0500, "Lucille"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Well according to cat years he is passing his centenary sometime now
so I think he qualifies lol He would be as good a voter as anyone
else. I 'm prepared to take him to the poll on the day. I think he
can manage an X lol
Old December 30th 05, 02:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:48:43 -0500, "Lucille"
wrote:

So nice to have a husband that works for Dell. I'm definitely jealous of
that.

Lucille

We still had to pay for the computer! I think we get 10% off. Wowie.
The advantage is he works close enough to come home for lunch and it
pays our retirement, eventually. Other than that, I'd prefer he never
go to work a day in his life. I suppose it could be worse. Much,
much worse, so I take it all back, never mind LOL