OT Bubba Claus is coming to town!

Old November 29th 03, 03:06 AM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

Default OT Bubba Claus is coming to town!

Bubba Claus Is Coming To Town!

A new contract for Santa has finally been negotiated....Please read the
following carefully.......

I regret to inform you that, effective immediately, I will no longer be
able to serve Southern United States on Christmas Eve. Due to the
overwhelming current population of the earth, my contract was
renegotiated by the North American Fairies and Elves Local 209. I now
serve only certain areas of Oregon, Nevada, Washington, Montana and
California.

As part of the new and better contract I also get longer breaks for milk
and cookies so keep that in mind.

However, I'm certain that your children will be in good hands with your
local replacement who happens to be my third cousin, Bubba Claus. His
side of the family is from the South Pole. He shares my goal of
delivering toys to all the good boys and girls; however, there are a few
differences between us. Differences such as:

1. There is no danger of a Grinch stealing your presents from Bubba
Claus. He has a gun rack on his sleigh and a bumper sticker that reads:
"These toys insured by Smith and Wesson."

2. Instead of milk and cookies, Bubba Claus prefers that children leave
an RC cola and pork rinds [or a moon pie] on the fireplace. And Bubba
doesn't smoke a pipe. He dips a little snuff though, so please have an
empty spit can handy.

3. Bubba Claus' sleigh is pulled by floppy-eared, flyin' coon dogs
instead of reindeer. I made the mistake of loaning him a couple of my
reindeer one time, and Blitzen now overlooks Bubba's fireplace.

4. You won't hear "On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen ..." when
Bubba Claus arrives. Instead, you'll hear, "On Earnhardt, on Wallace, on
Martin and Labonte. On Rudd, on Jarrett, on Elliott and Petty."

5. "Ho, ho, ho!" has been replaced by "Yee Haw!" And you also are likely
to hear Bubba's elves respond, "I her'd dat!"

6. As required by Southern highway laws, Bubba Claus' sleigh does have a
Yosemite Sam safety triangle on the back with the words "Back off" The
last I heard it also had other decorations on the sleigh back as well.
One is Ford or Chevy logo with lights that race through the letters and
the other is a caricature of me (Santa Claus) going wee wee on the Tooth
Fairy.
7. The usual Christmas movie classics such as "Miracle on 34th Street"
and "It's a Wonderful Life" will not be shown in your negotiated viewing
area. Instead, you'll see "Boss Hogg Saves Christmas" and "Smokey and
the Bandit IV" featuring Burt Reynolds as Bubba Claus and dozens of
state patrol cars crashing into each other.

8. Bubba Claus doesn't wear a belt. If I were you, I'd make sure you,
the wife, and the kids turn the other way when he bends over to put
presents under the tree.

9. And finally, lovely Christmas songs have been sung about me like
Rudolph The Red-nosed Reindeer" and Bing Crosby's "Santa Claus Is Coming
to Town." This year songs about Bubba Claus will be played on all the AM
radio stations in the South. Those song title will be Mark Chesnutt's
"Bubba Claus Shot the Jukebox" and "Grandma Got Run'd Over by a
Reindeer."

Sincerely Yours,

Santa Claus

(Member of North American Fairies and Elves Local 209)

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life...they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

Old November 29th 03, 03:21 AM
Polly Esther

And when he leaves for the next stop, you will not hear him say, "Merry
Christmas to all and to all a good night".
It will be something more like a Southerner's last words, "Watch this".
Polly

Old November 29th 03, 04:42 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
[...]

Boy, am I glad I live in Nevada! VBG
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net

OT Bubba Royce Quilting 6 July 22nd 03 04:29 AM
Coming to Seattle Dr. Quilter Quilting 1 July 14th 03 11:41 PM