OT Help me pick the necklace for the charity auction

Old April 18th 04, 05:23 AM
KDK

Default OT Help me pick the necklace for the charity auction

Hey all,

I've made 2 necklaces as candidates for the charity auction I've been asked
to donate a piece for. I like both of these - one of them I made with the
idea that it would be the auction piece, then the other one "happened" last
night.

So - help me decide - choose
Necklace 1 (vintage and contemporary S. crystals, antique steel cut seeds,
Japanese seeds, Bali silver, freshwater pearls, sterling toggle, artist
lampwork beads (I'll name the artists after the selection has been made)

OR
Necklace 2- Czech seeds (I think), Smoky Quartz, S. crystals, a pale
blue/green stone I can't remember the name if, Bali Silver, sterling
toggle, Artist lampwork beads.

http://community.webshots.com/album/135169311TaNIkG

They are in the album names Auction Necklace

If the direct link doesn't work use this one

http://community.webshots.com/user/sparklydiva

Thanks!!!

Kathy K

Old April 18th 04, 05:37 AM
starlia

They are both great, but I love that first one! I like the double row with
pearls. It's very nice.

Old April 18th 04, 06:07 AM
Ellen Winnie

They are both wonderful! I think #1 is just a little more elegant than
#2. I would bid more for #1.

Ellen

--
-------------------------------------
Ellen Winnie n7pyk-at-amsat.org
Old April 18th 04, 06:46 AM
Shirley Shone

Number 2 is my choice too.
Shirley

In message , vj
writes
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "KDK"
:

]http://community.webshots.com/album/135169311TaNIkG

d*mn, lady! that's a really hard call to make!
but if i HAD to choose one, i'd pick #2 - and don't ask me why. it was
hard enough to start with!

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
newest creations: http://www.vickijean.com/new.html
-----------
and to the republic which it established, one nation from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.

--
Shirley Shone
Old April 18th 04, 06:56 AM
Dr. Sooz

So - help me decide -

I think it will depend on how much you want to give the auction folks. One
necklace is MORE than the other, right? More elaborate, more materials, etc.

Because I think they're both gorgeous as can be. I'd probably go for necklace
# 1 myself, but that's just because it's closer to my taste.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old April 18th 04, 11:02 AM
Kandice Seeber

Ooooooh, I like them both, but the first one sings to me. I'd pick that
one.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs